tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. RudyT.
    Mar 11, 2005
    The game is well done overall, although, there is a serious lack of game modes goving it short longevity.
  2. ZiggyStardust
    Nov 8, 2002
    This is the best Blitz yet. It's only mildly improved over 2002 though. So if you don't have 2002 and are a Blitz fan, then you can't go wrong here. It's also a nice place to start if you've never played Blitz before. It's a great game, but it's difficult to justify a purchase if you've got 2002 already.
  3. Uter
    Sep 14, 2004
    I love the gameplay. But there are some simple annoyances to drag the game down a bit. The play picking menu is poorly designed. There are tips that pop up on screen at the start of the game that are just plain annoying - especially if you've played the game lots and don't need any tips. I really think it could have used some mini games and bonus multiplayer distractions. I love the gameplay. But there are some simple annoyances to drag the game down a bit. The play picking menu is poorly designed. There are tips that pop up on screen at the start of the game that are just plain annoying - especially if you've played the game lots and don't need any tips. I really think it could have used some mini games and bonus multiplayer distractions. It'd be nice if in following years they included an easier way to enter codes (for big head mode etc) too. As it is ya have to punch in codes on the fly during the loading screen. Overall, I like this game better than blitz pro. Even if it is pretty bare bones. Expand

1. The same damn thing with slightly better graphics and a new create-a-player mode that would've been very exciting in 1992. [Fall 2002, p.121]
  2. Combining great graphics, humorous concepts, vast amounts of game modes, and its shares of improvements on the 2002 version, NFL Blitz 2003 managed to satisfy my every need for the fall football season.
  3. It's a great game and definitely worth purchasing if you didn't already buy Blitz 2002, but Blitz 2002 owners may wish to rent this one first to see if the changes are meaningful enough to them to warrant another purchase.