7.7

1. Sep 21, 2011
    this is the best sports game I ever played ever. I love it and it rocks. Why don't people love it?
  2. JaromirJ.
    Dec 16, 2006
    The game has good graphics, but it's very hard to play. Where's the turbo button!!!!!!
  3. AlexO.
    Sep 18, 2006
    It's the usual story with this franchise. Good presentation and graphics, but poor gameplay. I don't really get why they can't get it right after so many releases. This year the goalies can't save much of anything - 8 games into the season and my kiprusoff has a 71% save percentage and is 6-2. Although I think the goalie ai is improved from previous years in that the It's the usual story with this franchise. Good presentation and graphics, but poor gameplay. I don't really get why they can't get it right after so many releases. This year the goalies can't save much of anything - 8 games into the season and my kiprusoff has a 71% save percentage and is 6-2. Although I think the goalie ai is improved from previous years in that the goal variety is mildly improved and I don't think they cheat like previous years. But there still aren't any deflection goals unless it's a super fluke. It could also use more rebound goals. There isn't a slider to adjust how good the goalies play this year either which is pretty annoying. When a penalty is called now, 90% of the time it's for high sticking. It's cool that the offenses actually happen, but they could have played this game for about 10 minutes and seen the number of high sticking penalties was ridiculous. There are a lot of things I could single out as major faults in the gameplay. Just know that this is an arcade type game that looks like it should be a sim. NHL Hitz is a way better arcade game, and 2k7 is a better sim. Overall NHL 07 is such a waste of good graphics and presentation. Expand

1. The graphics might be a little dated, but they still look good. The manual shot aiming works like a dream – the puck always goes where you want, and the targets that appear in the net make it especially intuitive for newcomers.
  2. The hockey season's here again, and the "old" console can still offer something for the fans, albeit with just an updated roster and slightly tweaked controls.
  3. NHL 07 delivers some great on ice action.