NHL Hitz 20-02 Xbox

8.8

1. BrandonW.
    Aug 14, 2002
    80% Arcade, 20% Sports Sim, This game is perfect for those who like to play arcade games. However, those who prefer a game that focuses less on bone crunching, teeth rattling action, and focuses more on managing a team, this game doesn' have those capabilities.
  2. AdamN.
    Jun 27, 2002
    It's NHL Blitz. This game resembles NHL rock the Rink in nearly every way except in this game the shots are realistic.
  3. J.W.
    Apr 5, 2002
    I love this game and it's so fun. It's way better than NHL 2002. It doesn't really get easy.
  4. DaivdB.
    Dec 26, 2001
    I loved this game. Hitting people so hard they fly through the glass I love it its so fun and its so easy to score goals.
  5. ReidL.
    Dec 23, 2001
    Really good game!
  6. EricM.
    Nov 25, 2001
    Give blood.
  7. JordanJ.
    Nov 19, 2001
    This game kicks ass. Beating the crap out of players, knocking the goalie on his pads and making actual good players eat the ice is AWESOME.

#10 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2001

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Despite the much-hated "catch up" feature, Hitz kept us glued. Better than "Blitz" we say. [Jan 2002, p.88]
  2. This is a terrific blend of arcade-style gaming (as in with the players steaming and bursting into flame) and straight-ahead sports simulation.
  3. I personally recommend the Xbox version above all others because it happens to sport lightning fast loading, benefits greatly from the built-in harddrive, and the graphics are a bit better.