NHL Hitz 20-03 Xbox

8.6

1. ErickD.
    May 2, 2004
    This is the most fun hockey game ever invented, I can play for hours and not get sick of it. Any one who wants to play me will go home crying to their mother because I am just that dam good. I am the NHL Hitz master! NO JOKE!
  2. GeorgeC.
    Jul 1, 2003
    The fast paced, aggressive style of this game puts it far beyond NHL 2003.
  3. Thad
    Mar 18, 2005
    Great game.
  4. Uter
    Dec 25, 2003
    At it's time Hitz 03 was the best hockey game in the next gen platforms (better than nhl 2k3, and much better than nhl 2003). Maybe ESPN is the better game now simply due to it's more realistic gameplay, but Hitz is definately the best arcade game of hockey out there. This version is better than Hitz Pro since pro tried to adopt simulation gameplay elements. If you like hockey, At it's time Hitz 03 was the best hockey game in the next gen platforms (better than nhl 2k3, and much better than nhl 2003). Maybe ESPN is the better game now simply due to it's more realistic gameplay, but Hitz is definately the best arcade game of hockey out there. This version is better than Hitz Pro since pro tried to adopt simulation gameplay elements. If you like hockey, it's guaranteed you will like this game. Expand
  5. Sep 22, 2011
    Fast,crazy,spot on perfect,funny,really the best arcade hockey game ever created and at the time its so good that it beats out the simulation arcade games except for Nhl 2k3.That's how good it is and the kinda game that will be popped in there console for years to come,I'm talking probably 10 plus years.Look it's 9-2011 and I still love it 8 years later.
  6. Apr 10, 2014
    This is without a doubt the best arcade hockey game made to date. It runs smoothly and has a ton of fun and goofy unlockables. In addition the variety of game modes leaves the replay value very high. Given what EA and 2k sports did with their hockey franchises in the last decade it could be argued this might be the best hockey game period in the last decade or so.

1. Unless you have some pals to play with, Hitz will wear out its welcome due to a lack of strategic depth. [Winter 2002, p.105]
  2. It looks great, plays great, and with the addition of a franchise and season mode, gives you plenty of incentive to keep playing.
  3. Easily the most enjoyable hockey game I have played in ages.