Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee Xbox

8.6

1. Oct 19, 2013
    Man This game blew me away as a kid. I remember playing it for the past several hours a day (took breaks) when I was 5. Anyway Oddworld Munch's Oddysee is one of the best original Xbox games I have ever played. Gorgeous story, Gorgeous game-play, and good graphics. If you own a Xbox and have not played this game you are missing out.
  2. RobertR.
    Jan 31, 2002
    Just play it!!!!!!
  3. NalleK.
    Jun 10, 2003
    Great graphics, cool sounds, and lovely puzzles! -but isnt 'oddworld bigger than this!?
    Oct 20, 2006
    I enjoyed this game even more than Abe's oddysee and Exoddus. The game is short, but surprisingly pleasing.
  5. LanceF.
    Nov 20, 2001
    Short but very pleasing for a launch game.
  6. GreenDayroxandiamsuchagamefreak
    Jan 22, 2005
    This game is the best freakin game ever graphics, gameplay, and puzzles rock a#@!
  7. SueY.
    Apr 13, 2006
    I played the game all the way through without a strategy guide, had a blast! I still think of it to this day, it was like a vacation on another planet, a funny jumping planet. I hope i can play it again in a few years, relive the magic.
  8. JonP.
    Nov 30, 2001
    Oddworld is a great launch game. Mario who?
  9. ChuckF.
    Aug 17, 2002
    All time great game, just one more reason to buy an xbox.
  10. Jul 23, 2013
    This is one of the best games I have ever played, In my top 3 games list, best adventure i have ever played. Even better than psychonauts, but DO NOT buy this game on PC, buy it on console

#7 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2001

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Shines like a sequined dress at a Hollywood premiere. Though not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, Oddysee is pretty to look at, and remarkably fun to play. [Jan 2002, p.78]
  2. The cartoon-like graphics are very cute — especially the pre-rendered cut-scene sequences — and the game play is challenging, though it might be a tad repetitive after a while.
  3. The game is beautiful and offers plenty of platform gaming excitement that wouldn’t be possible on the PS2 or even the GameCube.