Pariah Xbox

7.4

1. J.C.
    Sep 7, 2005
    Overall, I didnt like the game. There was very little complication..... you were guilded everywhere like a dog on a leash, and the first person shooter aspect made me cry. Almost all enemies went down easily, and if you have good reflexes its a walk around and shoot dummies. Not a game I would put a long term investment in.
  2. FPSMaster
    May 8, 2005
    Utter garbage. This single worst game on Xbox aside from Close Combat. Nothing about it is good, so I'll just say everything this game has hurt it, including the "Sony"-like hype surrounding this game for the last year.
  3. BlueF.
    May 23, 2005
    This one looked really awesome in the previews. But once you get into the game, it couldn't be much less impressive. Although it's not at the point where it's unplayable.

1. Most importantly, it has the all-important replayability that can sometimes make or break a game. This game stands up to any FPS out right now, and surpasses some.
  2. The value here ultimately comes down to the creativity of the Pariah community. Decent package overall. [June 2005, p.51]
    Pariah's virtues, ultimately, are adult virtues: it's a solid, serious, deeply competent game. This competence may not prove an adequate substitute for the moment-to-moment buzz of the mindless FPS in its terminally adolescent pomp.