Phantom Crash Xbox

8.3

1. Dec 21, 2010
    Not the best of all games, but I like the feeling that you are kind of on-a-journey and are contantly improving ven though it is not an RPG. Probably one of the longest games for me to ever have finished which can be both a good and bad thing. The music was strange. There was no real story, but it was still quite a fun game. It wouldn't cost much to get this game off E-bay, but I suggestNot the best of all games, but I like the feeling that you are kind of on-a-journey and are contantly improving ven though it is not an RPG. Probably one of the longest games for me to ever have finished which can be both a good and bad thing. The music was strange. There was no real story, but it was still quite a fun game. It wouldn't cost much to get this game off E-bay, but I suggest anyone who like trying different games just to have a look at this one Expand
  2. DFronkenhammer
    Jan 15, 2003
    Loads of dialog, boring action and the mechs just feel small and toy like. A mech game for children.
  3. AndreP.
    Nov 13, 2002
    Uhm....Ever heard "AKIRA" Rip off? About rebuilding Tokyo, calling it Neo Tokyo, and the old parts are used for racing. ....Other than that of course...its okay, but this HAD to be said.

1. Ruthlessly hunting down other mechs in Stealth mode becomes the favored approach in the heat of battle, and makes for amazingly fun, intense gameplay. [Winter 2002, p.96]
  2. The combat in Phantom Crash is mostly excellent.
  3. It's one hell of a good time.