7.0

1. Uter
    Oct 13, 2004
    It's a budget title that feels like it. The speed is nice, but the graphics, and courses are not.
  2. StevenR.
    Jun 22, 2004
    I will always give a futuristic racer a try. I was a huge WipeOut XL fan, I have all of the WipeOut games. I have to say this is not the next WipeOut, but it isn't trying to be the next WipeOut... What you get is a tight looking 480p 5.1 sounding, super fast racer that is great fun to play at 29.95.... If you like to go really fast, on the most insane tracks you ever seen, go buy I will always give a futuristic racer a try. I was a huge WipeOut XL fan, I have all of the WipeOut games. I have to say this is not the next WipeOut, but it isn't trying to be the next WipeOut... What you get is a tight looking 480p 5.1 sounding, super fast racer that is great fun to play at 29.95.... If you like to go really fast, on the most insane tracks you ever seen, go buy Powerdrome you will be happy... Better than Quantum Redshift. Expand
  3. WilliamC.
    Jun 26, 2004
    I agree with Stephen R. that this game is better playing than QUantum Redshift - the graphics aren't as nice, but the AI and the general fun of the game keep you interested. Lots to unlock as well - concept art, movies, characters, etc. Live play is good, though it's difficult to find games.
  4. XBOXMASTER
    Jul 17, 2004
    Fastest racer yet. very good offline and it will be even better online, due to the fact that after the release in Europe (August) a patch will be available and the lag will be sorted out!
  5. RandallW.
    Jul 30, 2004
    They are working on the XBox LIVE part. Hopefully there will be a fix soon!!!
  6. RebelS.
    Jan 12, 2005
    I love the game i love the design of the circuts and characters and i love lots of the blades and one player is fun and then once your finished that play with a friend.
  7. Wolferider
    Jun 28, 2004
    Doesn't work on x-box live. Even with 2 players is way too much lag and only the host can play. Singleplayer is Awesome though.

#73 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004
#64 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2004

1. Edge Magazine
    It looks great, and the boosting system means that, as a time-trial game, it's fantastic. If your progress wasn't so easily sabotaged by a thoughtless collision, it would be a fantastic racer, too. [June 2004, p.104]
    Its initially brutal learning curve might deter a lot of people, but those who invest time to master it will find it to be a very satisfying and rewarding game. An entertaining title that could have been a classic.
  3. games(TM)
    Hurtling through dark tunnels to suddenly find yourself bathed in glorious sunshine as you emerge the other side is a breathtaking experience that is only superceded by the ridiculously fast speeds your Blades can reach. [June 2004, p.110]