Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Xbox

7.5

1. Alex
    Jan 8, 2005
    This game is AWESOME for anyone that likes action, you have to get this game, it is one of the best games i have ever played.
  2. JohnC.
    Feb 2, 2005
    An average but good game overall at first it was a great game, but once you get into it it starts to get average with the lack of Cg cutsences and Dialog.
  3. DangHaK.
    Jan 19, 2005
    I like this game! When i played, I felt like watching an exciting movie. Especialy when you moved your Prince as fast as you can.
  4. RyanH.
    Jan 5, 2005
    I loved the game, it blew the first one out of the water. The fighting is still great and they did a good job of not making it a carbon copy of the first one. its alot of fun and i definitely suggest giving it a chance.
  5. JeremyG.
    Dec 2, 2004
    Every game has its flaws, its mistakes. ut prince of persia makes up for it with graphics and gameplay. the storyline is also unique and interesting. onc you start playing, you are probably going to keep playing till the end. the xbox live features are pretty cool too.
  6. J.S.
    Jan 27, 2005
    As good as the first one, except for the dual weapon system being a little clunky.
  7. IliyasI.
    Jun 19, 2005
    Solid Adventure game. Will leave your hands drenched in sweat from all the indiana jones death defying/trap situations. Extremley challenging game, reminded me a bit of Ninja Gaiden (nes) . My only grip were the graphics weren't as Polished as the 1st game and also some of the sound effects were hella annoying. Other than that I had a blast playing this Sequel.
  8. RobertL.
    Dec 12, 2004
    WTF! are all gamers becoming morons? this game is great. i bought but didnt finish sands of time because of issues with my xbox. but now im going to be playing both of these at the same time. the fighting is as fun as any other action games and i am happy to see alittle challenge, who wants to play through a game and not die once? so. hey fanboys get off of it and enjoy what you get, or WTF! are all gamers becoming morons? this game is great. i bought but didnt finish sands of time because of issues with my xbox. but now im going to be playing both of these at the same time. the fighting is as fun as any other action games and i am happy to see alittle challenge, who wants to play through a game and not die once? so. hey fanboys get off of it and enjoy what you get, or not. i dont care. Expand
  9. FarrahK.
    Jul 28, 2005
    It is the best game ever made!! I love it!!
  10. MikeFlo
    Dec 12, 2004
    Ubisoft have went in the right direction with this game well in my eyes anyway. This game is truly amazing. The new Darker Prince is great i mean comeon if you knew your fate im sure you would go through alot of changes!!!
  11. Cyberxero
    Dec 31, 2004
    Prince Of Persia Warrior Within is a worthy sequel to the Sands Of Time.Warrior Within has beautiful graphics, interesting story line, great new fighting system and pretty good voice acting.But the reason I did'nt give this game a perfect 10 is because of all the errors.Now ill be fair and put all the errors together into one mark,instead of taking away marks for every error. Prince Of Persia Warrior Within is a worthy sequel to the Sands Of Time.Warrior Within has beautiful graphics, interesting story line, great new fighting system and pretty good voice acting.But the reason I did'nt give this game a perfect 10 is because of all the errors.Now ill be fair and put all the errors together into one mark,instead of taking away marks for every error. [Sound]:The sound in POP:WW was acually pretty good with fluent voice acting and great sound effects,but I experianced some errors with the sound.For instance at some parts where I was turning the lever or something like that it made a very good sound effect but once I finished it kept making the sound effect as though if it were stuck or jammed.Also in some of the cut-scenes there was no sound at all!There was only text,and thats good enough but its a shame to see the good voice acting go to waste. [Gameplay]:In maybe one part of the game i saw an enemy just frozen,standing in one place,so I thought to attack it as an advantage but as soon as i hit the creature i to forze and had to restart my x-box.Also another time i was fighting an enemy and i had no sand left and it killed me and I fell off of a cliff and hit a ledge and it did'nt freeze but the prince wouldnt fall,and i couldnt move him at all,making me once again restart my x-box.And the last error i experianced with the gameplay was when I died sometimes it went to the (gameover) screen followed by the (retry-quit)screen.When i pressed retry sometimes it just went to a pitch black screen instead of a loading screen,and the longest i waited for it to go to the loading screen was 5 minutes and it was still pitch black, leaving me once again to restart my x-box!!!!! Over all POP WW is a worthy sequel and would be probably one of the best games ever made if there werent so many errors. Expand
  12. GuyM.
    Dec 31, 2004
    Its just fun to play and look at its one of the best games ive ever played.
  13. MichaelE.
    Dec 12, 2005
    Even better than sands of time.
  14. Mar 6, 2011
    This a great game but not as good as other entries in the series, the Prince isn't as an enjoyable character as he was in Sands of Time, in this he comes across as a guy to tries to hard to be a bad ass, the combat is cool and more brutal than it was in Sands of Time, and the plat forming is even better, and the story is pretty cool, it's still a great game with good controls, while I canThis a great game but not as good as other entries in the series, the Prince isn't as an enjoyable character as he was in Sands of Time, in this he comes across as a guy to tries to hard to be a bad ass, the combat is cool and more brutal than it was in Sands of Time, and the plat forming is even better, and the story is pretty cool, it's still a great game with good controls, while I can recommend this don't expect it to be as good as Sands of Time. Expand

#12 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004
#21 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2004

1. The acrobatics alone make Warrior Within a must-buy. Rounded out with superb character design and vast Myst-like landscapes, this Prince is another winner.
  2. games(TM)
    You get the impression that "The Sands of Time" was just a warm-up for the main event, a game that's familiar at first but soon reveals a level of imagination beyond that of the original, and displays as little room for error as one of the Prince's most daring acrobatic leaps. [Christmas 2004, p.100]
  3. Xbox Nation Magazine