8.2

Sep 16, 2003
    Great racing game.
  2. KristenG.
    Oct 20, 2002
    A fantastic game - made me happy I purchased an Xbox instead of a PS2. Can be frustrating building up Kudos, or being overtaken by a car that is sub-par to your own vehicle, but the sweet rides and sheer scope of game play options and tracks means that this game is great on your own or as multiplayer. I only wish they had a greater variety of high-level cars. An AMG or Lambourghini would A fantastic game - made me happy I purchased an Xbox instead of a PS2. Can be frustrating building up Kudos, or being overtaken by a car that is sub-par to your own vehicle, but the sweet rides and sheer scope of game play options and tracks means that this game is great on your own or as multiplayer. I only wish they had a greater variety of high-level cars. An AMG or Lambourghini would be nice to see amongst all the Ferrari's. Overall, a very addictive and rewarding game! Expand
  3. HamidrezaN.
    Jun 10, 2002
    This game has everything I've ever wanted, the best graphics, a lot easier to control than MSR, and lots of other thing and the only thing that is missing in this game is the 3D dash view just like Need For Speed!
  4. KevinC.
    Mar 11, 2002
    This has gotta be the best driving game I have ever played, well much better than GT3.
  5. YannP.
    Mar 25, 2002
    This game is definitely not for pussies. You will have to perfection your style all throughout the game! Which means improving Kudos from previous races in order to increase your chances to get a better, faster car!!! You can ditch your dreamcast in the bin! Long life to P.G.C.
  6. SteveP.
    Aug 4, 2006
    OK I really prefer arcade racers. Now the game is pretty, and the selection of cars is really good. I like all the locations, I
  7. RyanB.
    Nov 19, 2002
    amazing game! get it!
  8. RobertR.
    Jan 31, 2002
    It will keep you going until Sega GT 2002 & Test Drive arrive.
  9. RogerM.
    Jul 28, 2002
    This game was terrible, I found that the FPS (Frames per second) was sub par. And It's just not worth wasting your had earned money on. Unless your a prostitute because that's not a very respectible job.
  10. ScottW.
    May 11, 2003
    This game is really the best racer out for the Box. If you have played MSR for the Dreamcast to bits then this game isn't for you as really thats all this game is. There's pleantly to do in this game and the only downside to this game is that the slide factor seems a little over the top. No matter how good you are at controlling a car your garenteed a slide with every corner. I This game is really the best racer out for the Box. If you have played MSR for the Dreamcast to bits then this game isn't for you as really thats all this game is. There's pleantly to do in this game and the only downside to this game is that the slide factor seems a little over the top. No matter how good you are at controlling a car your garenteed a slide with every corner. I actually find this one of the best things about the game for realism fans it can be a little anoying! Expand
  11. Mick
    Sep 26, 2004
    Gabor- u kinda got a point, about the right angles and stuff, but the tracks also go thru outskirts and not just skyscrapers- i had fun playing this game and admit that i had real trouble with it but there are better racers out there- also it looks really crappy when ur playin 4 player multiplayer- the cars are crap.
  12. LeeW.
    May 26, 2002
    Very Challenging. No Graphical Popup At All. Cars Not Quite As Good As GT3, But Backgrounds Are Far, Far Superior. Like GT3 Is To The PS2 ... A Reason To Buy The Xbox.
  13. DavdM.
    Oct 15, 2003
    This is the greatest racer on xbox still and i'm giving it a 10 because of that and that idiot who sayed the frame rate sucked.
  14. Sungus
    Mar 25, 2004
    One of the best games made for the Xbox, especially now that you can buy it for 20 bucks. This game has great realism for the time it came out. I would say its a must own for anybody who likes racing games, or games period.
  15. Kelley(pk4pk4)H.
    Jun 13, 2004
    I bought PGR as a Platinum Hits edition, and it's some of the best xbox money I've even spent! I had no experience with racers before and I recently topped 610,000 with the NTSC version, and I haven;t used my jokers yet. Literally years of replay value! Get it and DRIVE!
  16. GaborA.
    Nov 18, 2003
    City based racers all suffer from the same thing. Since the track is dictated by the city blocks 90% of turns are 90 degree direct left or rights. Not even traffic lights can make this game more boring.
  17. MadisonS.
    Dec 12, 2003
    Project gotham is a cool game. I think that everyone should play this.

1. The game's impeccable control blends arcade sensibilities and simulation accuracy into a smooth, silky cream. [Jan 2002, p.87]
  2. The refinement of the Kudos point system is the biggest difference between Project Gotham and its Dreamcast predecessor. [Feb 2004, p.95]
  3. This game is fantastic, even if you don't like cars/racing, this game will get you sucked in. With a huge track selection, and a wide variety of music, and amazing gameplay, this game is a must have for all types of gamers.