7.3

1. JohnC.
    Oct 1, 2006
    An innovative interface that needs more refinement and a golf environment that's representative of what the XBox can truly support. Intriguing enough for a rental, but the competitive options are limited and not fully developed. The AI players introduce insufferable delays as their preshot routines cannot be bypassed. If Gusto Games listens to the feedback they'll get on this An innovative interface that needs more refinement and a golf environment that's representative of what the XBox can truly support. Intriguing enough for a rental, but the competitive options are limited and not fully developed. The AI players introduce insufferable delays as their preshot routines cannot be bypassed. If Gusto Games listens to the feedback they'll get on this one, ProStroke Golf 2008 could be something to reckon with. Expand
  2. TomB.
    Sep 15, 2006
    Despite some minor graphic problems,....this game is a refreshing REALISTIC rival to the cheesy arcady 400 yard drives of Tiger Woods. If you like realism, get this. Minor issues I'm certain will be ironed out in version 2. To be honest, things that need changed: female golfers need included, lefties, a few more customization options for the golfers, 4 round tournaments and random Despite some minor graphic problems,....this game is a refreshing REALISTIC rival to the cheesy arcady 400 yard drives of Tiger Woods. If you like realism, get this. Minor issues I'm certain will be ironed out in version 2. To be honest, things that need changed: female golfers need included, lefties, a few more customization options for the golfers, 4 round tournaments and random pin placements. BUT, the course editor is second to none, the swing concept is unreal (if you use the weight transfer option). Do yourself a favour and get this game!!! The best $30 I've ever spent. Expand
  3. RachelH.
    Aug 23, 2006
    Shot full of holes, players loos clothing after a few hours swinging away. All thats left is part of the hat, eyeballs, club, arms and feet. The Bogey Man.. oops Boogie man. Game often resets and you loose you stats for current game. No driving range for practice, or puttign green, no XBOX live so no real players either. SAD, I'd rather play a real person. Could be FAR Better...
  4. Daz
    Sep 20, 2006
    I thought at first it was going to be good. Then i played it some more and decided to go back to Links 2004. Nuff said?

1. I've been playing it for a few weeks now and can definitely report that it's the most accurate golf sim on the market to date.
  2. Tiger Woods remains the most accessible golf game, but ProStroke is easily the title for those who find a lack of challenge in its competitors. [Oct 2006, p.124]
    What ProStroke delivers is the most in-depth control system I can imagine working on a standard console controller, but the game that's built around it simply isn't exciting enough to sway Tiger fans over to a new series.