Pulse Racer Xbox

2.8

1. Jul 26, 2016
    In metascore I would give this a 36 cause this game is bad and the gameplay is trash and storyline is horrible. The controls are very mediocre. The graphics are good.
  2. PaulB.
    Jan 21, 2010
    today my fish died after 15 months of living with me and my family. It was a horrible day and i dont know if i will ever recover. Atleast I didnt have to play pulse racer. So not a bad day
  3. judopluto
    May 15, 2006
    Wow what a great game. It was the best game I had, but my friend stole it. I'm going to buy another copy, it's that good.
  4. OrangeadeG.
    Jun 28, 2005
    i love this game, this game is probably the best game on xbox...ever. its better than halo, halo 2, TC: SCCT, Riddick, i loved the graphics, and the gameplay was amazing, not to mention the storyline.
  5. JustinM.
    Jun 18, 2004
    Glum and Blaah. Horrible.
    May 11, 2004
    This game is horrible. I hate this game. Who could come up with the abysmal idea of a racing game where you can't go fast without dying. It is a terrible idea which resulted in a terrible idea. This game is an abysmal load of crap.
  7. beachdurden
    Dec 2, 2003
    This game suuuuuuhhhhcks. I tried it and got a headache, this game is +B
  8. GaborA.
    Nov 12, 2003
    The only explanation to this game is that is was constructed as a joke. But am i going to pay for a quick laugh? And by pay i dont mean money for that is out of the question. What i was implying was seconds of my life. And the answer is no.
  9. Gonepostal
    Oct 30, 2003
    This game is the reason so many kids are killing themselves! I hate this piece of ****!!!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP
  10. BatiZoz
    Jul 26, 2003
    Hmmm, may I have one excuse for throwing all your pitiful anger at the game's publisher... if you weren't fools, you wouldn't have fallen to such a lame game... A piece of advice: "read reviews before you move your fat butts towards the nearest game seller !!!"
  11. AndrewM.
    Jul 24, 2003
    You've got to wonder why microsoft would put their name to such a product?
  12. BanditG.
    Apr 29, 2003
    Horrible! If you can the slightest bit fast you die! Horrible game! Avoid this game at ALL costs.....oh yeah maybe for a few cents, it's alright. Friggan awful makes me want to curse!
  13. MatthewS.
    Feb 24, 2003
    this game will make you want to set your self on fire. this game isnt worth the cd its printed on. all of the tracks are the same and you die if you drive faster than an old lady. this is the worst game of all time.
  14. MakkoR.
    Jan 8, 2003
    "Granpa, tell me a story about racing games!" "Sure! The point in a racing game is to race fast and beat the opponents that race against you, sonny!" "Well...i've got this game called Pulse Racer, and you can't drive fast since you'll die if you drive like...well fast..." "goodnes Gracious!! A racing game without speed!! That won't work" And so they talked and talked "Granpa, tell me a story about racing games!" "Sure! The point in a racing game is to race fast and beat the opponents that race against you, sonny!" "Well...i've got this game called Pulse Racer, and you can't drive fast since you'll die if you drive like...well fast..." "goodnes Gracious!! A racing game without speed!! That won't work" And so they talked and talked about this abysmal racing game, though neither of them knew much of games..:" THE END!!!! (ps. if you didn't get the picture, this game is abysmal XD ) Expand
  15. JoeC.
    Jan 4, 2003
    I am sorry that i ever rented this game. What a waste of 4 bucks! The graphics are horrible and the storyline is just BLAH! Please listen to me and don't rent this game.

#43 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

Easily one of the worst racers on the market.
  2. Simply put this is the worst game we’ve seen on the Xbox. Before you even touch the controller you have to endure the pathetic excuse for graphics. The textures are about as bland as you can get, the visual effects are comparative to the Game Boy Advance and the vehicle models do anything but inspire.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    This is the worst Xbox game available, in every category, from graphics through gameplay. [Feb 2003, p.75]