Rallisport Challenge 2 Xbox

8.8

1. MattiasS.
    Apr 14, 2004
    I've played a review version it roccksss.
    May 5, 2004
    This game is great. It looks good, sounds good, and (most importantly) plays good.
  3. Moneyshot
    May 7, 2004
    The money shot of racing games.
  4. JeanA.
    May 13, 2004
    Yes!!!! Finally a very good racing game which can be greatly played even with the gamepad and this is a decisive feature. Impressive graphic and longlasting gameplay. Good, good, good job!!!
  5. CainB.
    May 2, 2004
    Great graphics it stole me form pgr2.
  6. Jack
    May 25, 2004
    This is an incredibly rich driving game. It's bar-none, the best way to get out from your mid-life crisis, even if you're under 40. Nothing like a heart-thumping romp against (very good) AI, and I haven't even touched multiplayer online racing yet! If you must buy one game this week, make it this one.
  7. Tim
    May 7, 2004
    This game rocks! The graphics are awesome and game play is just flat out cool. This is worth getting even if you already have the mighty PGR2 - the gameplay is very different.
  8. HypeHype
    Jul 4, 2004
    NR 5 in nm.
  9. GunnarH.
    Aug 10, 2004
    The poor reviewer (read: bastard) at Operation Sports obviously doesn't know what he's talking about....
  10. Derrick
    Jan 3, 2005
    This game is just simply beatiful.....only fault is the career mode starts off quite easy.
  11. AndreasS.
    Apr 13, 2004
    Take a look and take it for a test run. This would convince you all!
  12. CliffB.
    Apr 14, 2004
    This game will blow your mind! Don't try it! Buy it!!
  13. Iam
    Apr 17, 2004
    This game is amazing! Great controls, graphics and gameplay! Get it now!!!
  14. KostasM.
    Apr 20, 2004
    One of the best games i have ever played. The most exciting in this game is that is very very fast and the graphics are REAL...
  15. Uter
    May 15, 2004
    Wow, I don't think you'll ever see a better looking Xbox game. I'd also say that it's the best racing game on Xbox. That's saying a lot considering how many great racing titles are on the system.
  16. RandyG.
    May 3, 2004
    Just recieved my game today, and let me tell you it's amazing. The graphics are beautiful and the controls are near perfect. I'm not much of a racing lover, but I still enjoy this game. Its not too sim and its not too arcade.
  17. JamesB.
    Mar 26, 2005
    Absolutely brilliant the graphics are outstanding and sound is crisp, however it does have a couple of faults like any other game. Those being no kmph/mph register when reversing, fog is overdone and no co-driver when racing other races outside of rallys. But no a fantastic game and buy!
  18. Daz
    May 23, 2004
    A really great game. Once upon a time i used to play world chamionship rally on the ps2 and i loved it. It gave a real fealing of speed and danger and the graphics were brill for the PS2. Since then nothing as come close to being this good on the xbox (including the great PGR2 which didn't quite have the sense of speed). Now rallisport challenge 2 has bettered the ps2 game in nearly A really great game. Once upon a time i used to play world chamionship rally on the ps2 and i loved it. It gave a real fealing of speed and danger and the graphics were brill for the PS2. Since then nothing as come close to being this good on the xbox (including the great PGR2 which didn't quite have the sense of speed). Now rallisport challenge 2 has bettered the ps2 game in nearly every respect. I love the courses, the cars, the variety, the graphics, the sound and THE SHEER BLOODY SPEED. The only thing i don't like is the difficulty of the game as it starts at too low a level and everybody will storm through the initial amateur stage without dropping more than a few points. Online the game is impressive with upto 4 cars with collisions turned on or upto 16 with other players appearing as ghosts. This is good but i consider it a bonus extra because the career is so good. Final words: very strongly recommended. Expand
  19. Feb 7, 2017
    My Favourite racing game ever. Great campaign and driving physics are perfect. Wish they would do a third one although it will never happen. Shame....

#14 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - 32 gold [Vol 809; 18 June 2004]
  2. AceGamez
    There is a huge single player career to play through with a tremendous variety of locations and courses, the graphics are so good that no description could do them justice and the handling is perfect, making for a supremely enjoyable gaming experience.
  3. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Don't let its sophistication scare you - at the end of the long, mud-splattered day, the game is above all else accessible and fun. [June 2004, p.94]