Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc Xbox

7.6

1. Apr 5, 2012
    Absolutely great game. Great bosses, minigames and music. The graphics aren't amazing obviously but the art direction is great. Really really fun, a true classic.
  2. Jul 17, 2011
    When I was younger this Game was my Favourite Game ever, I still look back at it and am not Disappointed. It's definitely an Amazing Experience but doesn't give me that much of a Thrill anymore as it did back then
  3. Jul 17, 2011

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    These bright spots don't really offset the repetitive, frustrating, and sometimes just plain dull parts. [Apr 2003, p.84]
  2. Edge Magazine
    There's a certain amount of wit and flair evident throughout Hoodlum Havoc's cut-scenes, and there are certainly some very slick production values. The problem is that, in terms of raw enjoyment, the game is somehow underwhelming. [May 2003, p.104]
  3. GMR Magazine
    Snide voice acting turns cutesy bit players Globox and Murfy into electronic annoyances, and Hoodlum Havoc revels in its lame humor. [Apr 2003, p.68]