RoadKill Xbox

7.4

1. Uter
    Aug 22, 2004
    It's a cross between twisted metal black and grand theft auto 3. Although the graphics aren't on par with either game, the gameplay and humor are right up there. It is one the xbox's better games overall. I was pleasantly surprised.
  2. AnthonyC.
    Jun 2, 2004
    This game has the perfect combo of action and the shit that makes a mans skin cral. hokers and the down and durty cussing makes this game closer to life than any other i have seen
  3. NachT
    May 16, 2004
    Personally.. I thought this game kicked ass. Alotta people said it sucked cause it was a rip off of GTA and Twiztid Metal Black, which is was, but it pulled it off well enough to get me to stay a 42 minute long RIOT level x.x I just wanna find a way to get the rest of the damn cars without havign to do thoes stunt missions. Their impossable x.x ~N~

1. Between its immature "Mature-rated" content (naughty language is prevalent) and rough gameplay, RoadKill narrowly misses excellence.
  2. Perhaps the most creatively bankrupt fun game ever made. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.95]
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    If you can stomach the story problems, the spotty humor, and the lack of originality and simply focus on the gameplay, then you'll enjoy Roadkill for what it is... and addictive combination of two more inventive titles. [Nov 2003, p.104]