Mixed or average reviews- based on 27 Ratings
Jun 20, 2013Shadow the Hedgehog is a mess of a game, and I'm surprised why it hasn't gotten a reputation that '06 has.
- Slippery controls that areShadow the Hedgehog is a mess of a game, and I'm surprised why it hasn't gotten a reputation that '06 has.
- Slippery controls that are extremely hard to get used to
- A story that has multiple confusing paths that are completely forgotten in the end for the Last Story, making a selling point of the game completely negated
- Completely forgettable music, and that's sad for a Sonic game
- Okay graphics, with mostly dark colors
- Gun gameplay that doesn't really add anything
- Freezing issues when playing on a 360 (it freezes a LOT)
- Multiple annoying missions (unless you're going neutral)
- Replay value that's annoying and pointless to do (I'm looking at you, Cutscene Library!)
If the things I've said don't make a difference, play the game for yourself and see how bad it really is.… Full Review »
soundwaveDec 1, 2005What is this? This game suffers from a huge amount of gameplay issues. The levels are extreamly poorly designed, they deploy every annoying What is this? This game suffers from a huge amount of gameplay issues. The levels are extreamly poorly designed, they deploy every annoying aspect you could think of including the 'defeat x number of guys but you are now stuck in an area where you cant reach that amount' and 'OH MY GOD! Pits all over the freaking place!' mechanics. This makes the levels painful to play. The camera is probably the worse I have seen in a game in a long time. It never allows you to see enough of the enviroment to know whats going on and it tends to always behind something. The 'center camera' button does nothing but make it jerk around for a second or two. The guns are just weak. You cant aim your self, the game just seems to randomly pick targets for you to fire at. This is a great pain since the game attempts to play a good and evil idea. So you end up shooting everything in a sight ratjer then just the good or bad guys. This game was just a pain to play. It actually felt like I was being punished for playing it. Its a fustrating, slow, story disaster, poorly thought out, unfinished, pile of game poo. Stay away from this... far away.… Full Review »
Feb 23, 2015I don't hate this game, when I was 5 I loved this game but now I don't like ti very much. It's okay at best, the story is fricking terribleI don't hate this game, when I was 5 I loved this game but now I don't like ti very much. It's okay at best, the story is fricking terrible but the gameplay is okay.
5/10… Full Review »