tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jan 25, 2014
    I like this game. I would like to play this game all the time and every day. The game is very awesome and these challenges are hard to me. I have purchased this cool game.
  2. Nov 14, 2014
    I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.II devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek. SHREK!! Expand

1. Shrek SuperSlam is just like Powerstone, but with Shrek characters. I'm sure you remember how good Powerstone on the Dreamcast was, too. I remember those days well!
  2. The characters don't move with the speed and finesse of those in Smash Bros and the fighting has less finesse. The recognisable characters help to make this title stand out and it's not necessarily a bad thing.
  3. The game is not overly complex, but it is graphically pleasing and is great fun for families and as a party game. The effects sparkle and the action is humorous.