Shrek SuperSlam Xbox

8.4

1. Jan 25, 2014
    I like this game. I would like to play this game all the time and every day. The game is very awesome and these challenges are hard to me. I have purchased this cool game.
  2. Nov 14, 2014
    I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.II devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek.I devote my life to Shrek. SHREK!! Expand
  3. Dec 7, 2016
    This game is the pinnacle of it's genre. Here we have an anime fighting game that is better than all of the Buttokai DBZ games combined. The roster is very unique and unbalanced, which is very lovely for me in a fighting game. I particularly like how overpowered the unlockable character Cory Baxter is. He is at the quintuple S tier. The tier below that? Just S tier. The controls are veryThis game is the pinnacle of it's genre. Here we have an anime fighting game that is better than all of the Buttokai DBZ games combined. The roster is very unique and unbalanced, which is very lovely for me in a fighting game. I particularly like how overpowered the unlockable character Cory Baxter is. He is at the quintuple S tier. The tier below that? Just S tier. The controls are very good. I had little challenge using them. The game is hard, which proves a challenge to me. The story is absolutely amazing. Farquaad comes back from the dead and sends his normie army onto Far Far Away, and it's up to Shrek and pals to stop them. The characters are very sexy, the graphics blur the line between fiction and reality, and... you know what? I can sum up this game in four words: This. Game. Is. Perfect.

10/10 would recommend to weeaboos

1. AceGamez
    Shrek SuperSlam is just like Powerstone, but with Shrek characters. I'm sure you remember how good Powerstone on the Dreamcast was, too. I remember those days well!
  2. The characters don't move with the speed and finesse of those in Smash Bros and the fighting has less finesse. The recognisable characters help to make this title stand out and it's not necessarily a bad thing.
  3. The game is not overly complex, but it is graphically pleasing and is great fun for families and as a party game. The effects sparkle and the action is humorous.