Sonic Heroes Xbox

7.6

1. Jul 30, 2012
    This is a great game.Many different levels and special levels.Pleasantly play for each team.Cool music.Just nostalgia.I a great many more, you can write about this wonderful game.It gets me to the highest assessment.I suggest playing all holders ps2.It created for the game ps 2.
  2. BobD.
    Mar 14, 2004
    Very enjoyable game, found few faults to it and the range of levels can keep you entertained for a while. one fault i found, which i got used to is switching characters, other than that, great! well done team sonic!
  3. Feb 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. From what I can remember, this was the first 3D Sonic game I ever played & I loved the hell out of it on PS2, but then the disc got incredibly scratched, 8 years on I rebought Sonic Heroes for the Xbox, & it brought back so many great memories, just how much I loved Seaside hill, & Bullet station, but how I disliked Bingo Highway & Hang castle, but none of these levels make want to not make the game.
    I love the three-person gameplay style, however it can be problematic in the Casino levels, the music's great, but not on the level of Sonic Adventure 2, & the graphics are fantastic, the story's fine, not as deep or dark as the Adventure series plots, & the cutscenes look a lot better, however I do have problems with camera at times as it can be unhelpful, the ground combat of Knuckles & Omega can be very slippery, leading to some very cheap deaths, the Special stages are absolutely terrible, on the verge of uncontrollable, & the voice acting is some of the worst in the series, especially for that of Tails & Big, but overall I've always had a great time with this game, & that will never change, ever.
  4. Nov 16, 2014
    Sonic Heroes was the first Sonic game that got in my childhood, so it gives my nostalgia.
    Gameplay: 8/10
    The gameplay is so gimmicky, yet so inspired. Playing 3 characters at once, and total control of switching characters? Doesn't that sound like fun? Graphics: 7/10 The graphics are defiantly an improvement over Sonic Adventure, which had a glitch where characters's mouths would still
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Graphics: 7/10
    The graphics are defiantly an improvement over Sonic Adventure, which had a glitch where characters's mouths would still be moving after finishing a sentence
    Heartwarmth: 11/10
    Not only is it nostalgic, it also gives out a heartwarming message about teamwork and trust
    Train wreaking: 5/10
    I mean like slippery stuff. Especially Omega and Vector's combat, and Hang Castle made me want to throw up due to it turning upside down.
    Overall, it's a very good game with a heartwarming message about teamwork
  5. Jan 10, 2016
    An amazing game. I do think that the Xbox version of this game is the second best port (after the gamecube version.) But anyway, this game gave me memories of the older Sonic games, when they used to be awesome. I do find the combat a bit slippery and the controls in general a bit jittery, but everything else is just simple amazing. great gameplay, graphics, story, and OST to go with. LoveAn amazing game. I do think that the Xbox version of this game is the second best port (after the gamecube version.) But anyway, this game gave me memories of the older Sonic games, when they used to be awesome. I do find the combat a bit slippery and the controls in general a bit jittery, but everything else is just simple amazing. great gameplay, graphics, story, and OST to go with. Love it so much! ^^ Expand
  6. Mar 2, 2017
    I Love This Game Because It Was The 2nd Game I Ever Play When I Was About 3 Years Old And Going Back And Playing It Now I Relize Just How Good It Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004
#14 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - 32 gold [Vol 786]
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Looks spectacular, with dazzling day-glo colors, ultrasmooth movement, and trippy effects. Every stage explodes with breakneck speed, insane loops, absurd corkscrews, and other gravity-defying razmatazz. [Mar 2004, p.82]
  3. The camera is crap, the scale is awkward, the story and characters are basic and cringe-worthy, the combat is tedious, the platforming and puzzling is too basic, and I was well bored of it by the time I conquered the final level with the first of the four Teams, which wasn't even that long after I first grabbed it out of the shrink-wrap.