Sonic Mega Collection Plus Xbox

7.9

1. ChrisD.
    May 7, 2006
    Just the right amount of sonic games you need. Unlike gems collection as it throws all the crappy Game Gear games at you, mega collection gives you all the ones on the mega drive and also some from the game gear. There are also a few unlockable games which is cool.
  2. BlueFalcon
    Jan 31, 2006
    It's great to have access to all these classic games on xbox. If only the Sonic games stood the test of time a little better. It's still a great package.
  3. Apr 8, 2014
    One of my favorite Xbox games since I was about 6 to 7, an extremely addictive game! If you are a Sonic the Hedgehog fan, this game's for you!!!!!!!!!
  4. Jul 26, 2016
    This collection is great and this game sadly didn't come out on the Gamecube. But anyways this is my 2nd favorite Xbox game. One of the best collection games created.

#97 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. Play Magazine
    If you don't already have these excellent games, then Mega Collection Plus is an awesome investment. [Nov 2004, p.76]
  2. AceGamez
    An absolute must have for people who liked them back then and if you never actually played them... well, I'll hold back. Just buy this collection.
  3. Xbox Nation Magazine
    None of the games runs in full-screen mode on Xbox, while the GameCube versions are identical to the 16-bit originals. [Jan 2005, p.98]