Spartan: Total Warrior Xbox

8.8

1. RazorA.
    Feb 6, 2006
    This game was exactly what i was looking for. A full war game. not guns. swords. awsome gore and blood. this game is amazing.
  2. Rick
    Feb 10, 2006
    I think my score of 8 is reflective of the fact that hack n slash games are pretty mindless. Having said that this is the best one Ive played and I really enjoyed it which suprised me. Its just so easy to play and the Boss Battles required some pattern detecting to beat which made for an enjoyable game. Probably a hire only but there is some replay value as really getting 100% shouldnt be I think my score of 8 is reflective of the fact that hack n slash games are pretty mindless. Having said that this is the best one Ive played and I really enjoyed it which suprised me. Its just so easy to play and the Boss Battles required some pattern detecting to beat which made for an enjoyable game. Probably a hire only but there is some replay value as really getting 100% shouldnt be too frustrating second time around. Its not a fave but what it did it did well and the time past easily as there was some variety in missions. Became easy once I figured most times you could wait for an attack from anyone of the 100 or so assailants then counter with the sweep attack. Expand
  3. RoyG.
    May 24, 2006
    Best hack 'n slash game I've played to date on the xbox. Really absorbs you and the time just flies when yuo play it.
  4. JaredH.
    Nov 7, 2005
    This is one of the best medieval fantasy games with non-based turns I have ever played. I played Creative Assembly's Medieval Total War game and i thought that was good, but this is even better.
  5. ROMEROME
    Dec 24, 2005
    Best Of The Total War Series and I have got/played them all!!

#92 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005
#13 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    The combat is satisfying, the setting is grand and the amount of troops on screen is amazing - this is war on a scale rarely seen in games and it puts the likes of "Dynasty Warriors" to shame for its combination of sheer numbers and exceptional graphics, with an outstanding soundtrack that completes the atmosphere of this historical adventure.
  2. Edge Magazine
    It only betrays itself completely once – in a dismally conventional boss battle around halfway through – though at times Spartan threatens to become routine, it never does, thanks to its strong character, handsome looks and sheer, irrepressible verve. [Nov 2005, p.96]
  3. If you want a game that lets you partake in massive battles - with little degree of difficulty - then you'll enjoy Spartan's quest to rid the world of the evil Romans.