6.5

1. May 15, 2011
    There are games which trying to be realistic. Special Forces: Nemesis Strike is certainly not one of them. Barrels of gasoline near almost every enemy, helicopters with life bar. In a strange way this game reminded me good, old-school 2d shooters, like Contra. You will have two characters, not at the same time, of course, but they will change each other from stage to stage. First one isThere are games which trying to be realistic. Special Forces: Nemesis Strike is certainly not one of them. Barrels of gasoline near almost every enemy, helicopters with life bar. In a strange way this game reminded me good, old-school 2d shooters, like Contra. You will have two characters, not at the same time, of course, but they will change each other from stage to stage. First one is a real bad ass spy, kinda Sam Fisher. Game process itself of course not as half realistic as Splinter cell, though I think its only for good. Our second character don't need to hide. Even appearance of his huge testicles make his enemies run in fear. Playing for both of these two appeared to be a lot of fun for me. The conclusion is: If you get tired from modern games, and all the realism developers try to put in them, you can relax for a while, shooting terrorists without making your brain work. There will be no complicated tactical decisions, and I can guarantee: you won't even think about storyline, because in this game, it doesn't matter. Expand

1. A genuinely fun game that only misses out by virtue of low production values. A multiplayer would have been fun, but apart from that it's got everything you could ever wish to encounter in a budget shooter.
  2. A great game with a lot of action, much more than your average budget title, and its price tag is impossible to beat for what's offered. Fans of combat shooters looking for a game that puts their trigger fingers as well as their minds to the test would be hard pressed to find a better deal on the shelf.
  3. Warts and all, once you start playing the game you'll forgive most of its problems just to see what comes next.