Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy Xbox

8.5

1. ROBERTW.
    Feb 8, 2004
    This is one of the most intriguing games i have picked up in a long time its obviously a 10 why not.
  2. ChiwawaK.
    Aug 28, 2005
    I find this a excelent game,its a beautifull world and sence for humor only its stupid there are no voices in the game.
  3. MarwanN.
    Jan 27, 2008
    Excellent game. Beautiful graphics. Clever puzzle and level design. Needs a sequel!
  4. TitoB.
    Nov 18, 2004
    I just not too long bought my Xbox, and found this in the bargain bin at my local Blockbuster . I'm not much of an action/adventure/platformer type, but this is one of the best games of the type that I've played. Very enjoyable, killer graphics and tight gameplay. Biggest grip goes to the non dialogue, and there's A LOT of text to read, the only flaw in a truly awesome I just not too long bought my Xbox, and found this in the bargain bin at my local Blockbuster . I'm not much of an action/adventure/platformer type, but this is one of the best games of the type that I've played. Very enjoyable, killer graphics and tight gameplay. Biggest grip goes to the non dialogue, and there's A LOT of text to read, the only flaw in a truly awesome game. I'm hoping they make a sequel. -t Expand
  5. TylerD.
    Dec 31, 2003
    Good game, but it wouldn't of hurt to put in co-operative play.

#94 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Solidly designed, solidly programmed, very pretty, and about as close to "Zelda" as PS2 and Xbox will ever get. This one deserves to be a sleeper hit.
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Elementary use of math reveals that a mediocre Sphinx game combined with an excellent Cursed Mummy game averages out to a very solid and enjoyable Sphinx/Mummy hybrid. [Mar 2004, p.91]
  3. games(TM)
    While Sphinx's adventures are rather average and play very similarly to "Starfox Adventures" and the Zelda games, the Mummy levels are a different matter - stealth and laughs abound in equal measures and there are some extremely clever puzzles that fully exploit the Mummy's undead status. [Mar 2004, p.119]