Spy Hunter 2 Xbox

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. JoeT.
    Jan 1, 2004
    Spyhunter 2 is a great game. It was a little hard to get used to the controls because I also have Spyhunter 1 and there are so many. One thing I did not like is how fast you can get killed in this game. For example, whenever you run out in front of maybe five enemy cars, you are dead no matter how good you are. I think that they made it too hard like one critic said. You may think that I Spyhunter 2 is a great game. It was a little hard to get used to the controls because I also have Spyhunter 1 and there are so many. One thing I did not like is how fast you can get killed in this game. For example, whenever you run out in front of maybe five enemy cars, you are dead no matter how good you are. I think that they made it too hard like one critic said. You may think that I am just bad at the game but I unlocked all the cheats, completed all the levels successfully, and fulfilled every objective in Spyhunter 1. This shows to you how hard Spyhunter 2 is for me to be calling it hard. I was wondering about something in the game though. Why would they have you train in one mission and then send u to Russia with nothing but machine guns and land mines inside a Nostra base in the next?? Another thing I don't like is that you have to start over from the beginning if you die. In the first Spyhunter game for X-box, it was the same thing but it was so hard to die that it wasn't a big deal like it is in Spyhunter 2. What is up with the new escape cycle?? If you were going to go out and buy a vehicle, would you want a tricycle with a motor or a motorcycle? Overall this game will succeed but I do not think it will become one of the greats. Collapse

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Despite a few obligatory new features such as a dull off-road car mode (ooh -- the tires inflate!), Hunter 2 feels less like a sequel and more like an add-on disc. [Mar 2004, p.86]
  2. Adding to the pain are the annoying escort and defense missions, the meaningless story line, and throwaway two-player modes. This is the rare sequel that gets it all wrong.
  3. games(TM)
    If quality control was an issue, we doubt SpyHunter 2 would have passed the planning stage. This will be back in the box before you know it. [Mar 2004, p.117]