Star Trek: Shattered Universe Xbox

4.0

1. Danj
    Jan 17, 2004
    Game is way to hard i started on normal then went to easy and almost every time i have to do mission 3 or 4 times seems the bad guys have endless number of fighters and we only get one or 2.
  2. DaveR.
    Jan 21, 2004
    Expected more than flying mission after mission after mission. after three levels i wanted to get my feet on the ground. guess it is not a keeper!
  3. ChrisM.
    Jan 24, 2004
    Terrible game. Graphics are fair but the playability is horrendous. I can't believe that something this bad would be released. Roddenberry is spinning in his grave.
  4. MikeV.
    Feb 1, 2004
    It's definitely a rental. Not worth shelling out the cash to buy it. I'm a hardcore Star Trek fan but this game is a frustrating joke. Only thing that got me to pick it up was genre.
  5. JimM.
    Feb 14, 2004
    Clunky, outdated looking cinema's, inane gameplay and a horrible 'pulsing light' in the background of space that gave me a migraine after about 10mins of play. AVOID.
  6. Sssad
    Jan 22, 2005
    This is one of the worst games i have ever played.

#52 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. The awkward controls mean that the other problems with the gameplay probably won’t be noticeable as you wrestle with the controller.
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    It's just a bad game with crappy cinemas and more than enough frustrating moments to make you weep into your Romulan Ale. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.89]
    If you're looking for a playable version of the classic 1967 episode, “Mirror Mirror”, then Shattered Universe is the game for you. However, if you’re merely looking for a good time with the Star Trek Franchise then you would probably be better served to rent Star Trek IV on DVD.