9.3

1. Sep 17, 2014
    I found the game boring at times. I've played three of the stories and found them pretty boring. The game play is basic no new foundation. Animation is stale and unoriginal,found some to be rigged. Enemies have bad AIs, they don't adapt to you they just basic and spam their spells when cool down is off. I had a lot of hope for this game but comparing it to the finished product its small inI found the game boring at times. I've played three of the stories and found them pretty boring. The game play is basic no new foundation. Animation is stale and unoriginal,found some to be rigged. Enemies have bad AIs, they don't adapt to you they just basic and spam their spells when cool down is off. I had a lot of hope for this game but comparing it to the finished product its small in comparison to other mmos out there. Like WOW,Global Agenda, and rift. Expand

1. The battle system rocks. Not quite real-time, not quite turn-based, but somewhere in-between, KOTOR's battle engine offers tremendous depth while being intimately adjustable. [Sept 2003, p.78]
    It's a luminous use of an indelible vehicle, and it deserves to be held aloft; suitably accorded the very best nomenclature in Gamestyle's vocabulary. A Ten, then.
  3. It isn't one thing that makes Knights of the Old Republic such a masterful RPG, but a remarkable amalgamation of brilliant gameplay elements, jaw-dropping presentation and a huge helping of that special Star Wars magic.