Star Wars: The Clone Wars Xbox

7.3

1. Apr 10, 2011
    While it is a mediocre game I had a lot of fun playing it, while there is no longer online multiplayer, the split screen multiplayer will keep you entertained for a little while, and the story mode has some really fun vehicle based combat, but the sections where you are on foot fighting are terrible and remind me of Star Wars: Obi Wan, but if your a Star Wars or a vehicle combat game fanWhile it is a mediocre game I had a lot of fun playing it, while there is no longer online multiplayer, the split screen multiplayer will keep you entertained for a little while, and the story mode has some really fun vehicle based combat, but the sections where you are on foot fighting are terrible and remind me of Star Wars: Obi Wan, but if your a Star Wars or a vehicle combat game fan you'll have a lot of fun playing this just like I did, but others will not enjoy. Expand
  2. MichaelC.
    Aug 20, 2003
    A decent game with a couple flaws. It could've standed to be a little longer (I beat it in one day on easy mode). There should have been more flying levels, and they probably could've done away with the on-foot levels altogether. Star Wars fans will probably like it.
  3. Dec 6, 2014
    A nice blend of third-person and first person action this game entices me to the slightest degree. There could be better graphics, but hey, who am I to care?

#62 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Four player frantic multiplayer options are topped off by a tremendous Conquest mode in which players form teams and must fight to destroy each other's bases. [June-July 2003, p.94]
  2. GMR Magazine
    Every bit as good as the movie upon which it is based, and no better. [July 2003, p.78]
  3. An average carnage based shooter, despite the strong designs and Star Wars origins. The improved multi-player options give this release a fresh impetus that raises it a notch, but no more.