• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Oct 19, 2004
5.0

1. J.R.
    Jan 1, 2005
    This is the worst game ever!!! Doing all the moves are very hard. And worst of all the graphics SUCK!!! I dont see why anyone would want to buy this game. It SUCKS!!!
  2. VinnieP.
    Oct 26, 2004
    Best looking game sense splinter cell. Out standing RPG elements mixed with the best of the best story telling..... Don't buy GTA San A. Buy this!
  3. AndyG.
    Jan 10, 2005
    Probably the worst game I have played in a long time. It has the elements of those electronic hand held games from the early 90s and the graphics to boot. Nothing other than extremly disappointed.
  4. BlueFalcon
    Feb 7, 2005
    Yes, this is as bad as the reviews indicate. I really thought they'd fix the problems of the original, but somehow there's more. On the plus side, there's cool cartoon clips in between the action. Great that the added 4 player support. Also I hear the Turtles arcade game is unlocked when you finish the game. That game was great, but I will never make it through to the end Yes, this is as bad as the reviews indicate. I really thought they'd fix the problems of the original, but somehow there's more. On the plus side, there's cool cartoon clips in between the action. Great that the added 4 player support. Also I hear the Turtles arcade game is unlocked when you finish the game. That game was great, but I will never make it through to the end of the main game just on principle. So I won't get the cool bonus. Expand

1. A highly mediocre experience.
  2. Game design - in any sense of the phrase - is essentially nonexistent here. Each of the turtles has different attributes - but they're hardly compelling. [Nov 2004, p.91]
  3. The inclusion of a four-player mode is the only improvement over last years turtle offerings. If there had been more time spent tweaking the turtles fighting moves, working on the wacky controls, and focusing more on fun, this could have been an enjoyable experience.