Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open Xbox

8.3

1. Feb 25, 2011
    I agree a million times more with the users in this case then the reviewers!This game rocks and is super fun!It is kinda a turn off in the beginning but keep playing cause it pays off.I'll go back to this game now and then,it's a great game for your collection!
  2. JoeB.
    Jun 7, 2006
    I played it and it was fun and really easy to beat. i had a great time playing it, and jason there is rockcrawling you just go to hawai and find the rocks right next to the out of bounds area right on the beach so i guess you need to explore games a little more.
  3. ChrisP.
    Feb 22, 2003
    This game is the best off road racing game ever in the begining it is boring but once you can afford all the cars it it just great and even all the different modes you can play like stadium and free roam.

#22 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2001

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The game is just boring. [Jan 2002, p.90]
  2. The pitch control (sounds like a flight sim, but when you are airborne, that’s what it feels like) is a nice touch, and coupled with solid graphics and sterling sound, makes this a solid driving simulation.)
  3. What I get out of this game is just a fun time. I have this thing about freedom in a game and I would be happy with just the free roam mode this title offers.