8.5

1. JohnB.
    Mar 21, 2006
    So much fun. If you love grand theft, this game will win you over. And it's way prettier and the combat is far more engaging.
  2. ScottT.
    Mar 20, 2006
    Very rich and deep gameplay. You just do not get the full sense of the game until you are at least 2 hours in.
  3. ReggieM.
    Mar 22, 2006
    Great, deep game. What does Yahoo games know?
  4. ArthurG.
    Mar 26, 2006
    I think that tis is one of the best games out there since Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. The fact that you can go just about anywhere in the game & do anything i think is great. & to be a part of the Family! I mean whoa i have always wondered what it would be like to be part of the one of the biggest families in the movies is awsome. I think that this game is better that GTA San Andreas & I think that tis is one of the best games out there since Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. The fact that you can go just about anywhere in the game & do anything i think is great. & to be a part of the Family! I mean whoa i have always wondered what it would be like to be part of the one of the biggest families in the movies is awsome. I think that this game is better that GTA San Andreas & i can't wait to play Scareface after playing this fun game. Expand
  5. NikkH.
    Apr 12, 2006
    Ok, either im missing somthing, or you guys havent played the game. It is very much like grand theft auto, but much better. It is set in the 30s, with the godfather, i mean, with the fun of wacking a guy, or just chasing down supply trucks( my favorite) what more do you need? But, it is a difficult, way to difficult to take out a warehouse, so dont try unless you are willy to be frustrated.
  6. BobL.
    Mar 22, 2006
    This is the best copy of a game ever. They made GTA even better. Everything about this game is good. A must have.
  7. NickG.
    Apr 6, 2006
    Very very fun game. I had a great time. similar to GTA san andreas, but id have to say...Better! I gave it a 9 instead of a 10 because some parts of the game are too challenging, like taking over a ware house is unbelivably hard, but otherwise, an amzing game.
  8. RyanV.
    Mar 29, 2006
    Way better than the reviewers would have you believe. Its just like GTA (which some reviewers seem to think is bad), except that it is set in 1930s New York with the Godfather characters. What could be better?
  9. AlexD.
    Apr 19, 2006
    Really swell game, the graphics are simply amazing and every item, every car is filled with unbelieveble realistic details. The thing I like bout this game is that you can create your own character`s facial expressions and hair. Another thing is, when all your stats are actually high, the game gets a whole lot better and easier. You can rob banks, steal shops, restaurants and many more... Really swell game, the graphics are simply amazing and every item, every car is filled with unbelieveble realistic details. The thing I like bout this game is that you can create your own character`s facial expressions and hair. Another thing is, when all your stats are actually high, the game gets a whole lot better and easier. You can rob banks, steal shops, restaurants and many more... The one thing I don`t like about this game is that there is only four kinds of car and the fastest ones are only in midtown and brooklyn. Otherwise, the game is very good and deserves to stay on the shelves for a while... Expand
  10. Boddhs
    Mar 22, 2006
    Great game! All godfather fans SHOULDbplay this, and of course every GTA fan too, as this game is ablot like gta, which is not a bad thing after all, is it?

1. The actual hand to hand (or baseball bat to hand) combat is excellent too; targeting in the same way, you use both thumbsticks to combat your opponent, one for moving you or your opponent, you can throw or ram your foe into the wall with this stick too - and the other stick is generally for hitting them. Use both together for best results!
  2. EA shatters the curse as The Godfather does the great movie justice, drawing you into the Mafia world and backs it up with solid gameplay and engrossing plot.
  3. The action is bloody and satisfying, the story plays out like exceptionally well-written fan-fiction and the spirit of the movie and its characters are intact.