The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Xbox

8.1

1. MiscelleniousBobAss
    Jan 7, 2003
    never played it but looks really tyte
  2. JeffB.
    Jan 2, 2003
    Beautiful game. Perhaps the reason why I bought the Xbox in the first place. If you like the movies, it's guaranteed you'll love this game.
  3. JeffS.
    Sep 7, 2003
    If you like the movie you will have a blast playing this game.
  4. RobA.
    May 14, 2003
    GREAT GAME. Now I can actually look at this game with pride. Unlike my other rating for Medal of Honor: Frontline, which I gave a big fat 0, this is a game that you can play for hours, even the same level over and over again. There is great movie to game changes, great music, and great gameplay. I admit the game is a little short, but it is worth buying and playing. But if you have a bad GREAT GAME. Now I can actually look at this game with pride. Unlike my other rating for Medal of Honor: Frontline, which I gave a big fat 0, this is a game that you can play for hours, even the same level over and over again. There is great movie to game changes, great music, and great gameplay. I admit the game is a little short, but it is worth buying and playing. But if you have a bad day at school, just throw down your books, turn on your Xbox console, and place Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers game in. Soon you'll be impaling your weapon into another orc's flesh, with the choice of being either Gimli, Legolas, Aragorn, or my favorite, which is the special character, Ilsidor. Finally a game worth playing. Expand
  5. MichaelH.
    Apr 19, 2003
    Not being able to control where you look is a HUGE drawback, and the AI characters will get in your way at times, and some levels seem near impossible....but it's still fun...
  6. FlamingSwordsman
    Apr 27, 2003
    I give it a 10, because of the easy controls the awesome video and sound and the gameplay is excellent tho I beat it in a few hours I still play it more than any other xbox game because its so damned addicting, cant wait until they release return of the king if the first 2 video games were this good.

#18 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002
#10 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Everything in Two Towers - from the rich, lush environments to the lovingly rendered boss monsters - comes impressively close to matching its cinematic counterpart. [Feb/Mar 2003, p.76]
  2. GMR Magazine
    The only real knock against Two Towers is its limited replayability. [Feb 2003, p.68]
  3. Game Informer