The Punisher (2005) Xbox

8.5

1. Apr 13, 2011
    This is one of the best games I ever played. Good graphics, good story and very good game play. The tortures and killings are the best! when I'm angry I play this game and feel better.
  2. JeffA.
    Jan 20, 2005
    Finally a really good videogame based on a comic book character. This game is a perfect mix of Max Payne mixed with Manhunt. It's a run and gun game but unlockable weapons and modes keep it fresh. Interrogations are great and Special Interrogations are superb. What other game lets you feed your enemy to a shark or cremate them? Don't believe the low scores from the Finally a really good videogame based on a comic book character. This game is a perfect mix of Max Payne mixed with Manhunt. It's a run and gun game but unlockable weapons and modes keep it fresh. Interrogations are great and Special Interrogations are superb. What other game lets you feed your enemy to a shark or cremate them? Don't believe the low scores from the "professional" gaming sites. This game is violent, dark and moody. Best of all it's a lot of fun. Expand
  3. AlfonsoR.
    Feb 1, 2005
    This game is the best i have ever played.
  4. JohnC.
    Feb 2, 2005
    I love this game! even though some mags disagree. This will go down as one of the greatest shooting games I ever played.
  5. BobJ.
    Mar 23, 2005
    I love this game it is awesome the kills are sweet.

#79 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005
#48 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2005

1. Sure, it may appear to be a "Max Payne" clone, and the violence is sure to make waves with your local senator but damn, killing in a game was never so much fun!
  2. Everything about it screams "average", from the relatively enjoyable but repetitive gameplay, to the nice but not spectacular graphics.
  3. There are many things in The Punisher that make it stand out from other games, such as the interrogations, the superb voice acting, the appearance of other comic book heroes and villains (not going to say who to spoil it), but the repetitiveness of each level can start to wear you down.