8.6

1. Nov 29, 2011
    Decent game, worth playing at least once, but it doesn't have much replay value. The Simpsons are funny as always, but you will tire of the same catchphrases over and over. Overall I did enjoy this game, but you won't miss out on much if you choose to skip over it. I'll give it a 7 because it IS fun the first run through but it gets old quickly and it isn't superbly executed, there wereDecent game, worth playing at least once, but it doesn't have much replay value. The Simpsons are funny as always, but you will tire of the same catchphrases over and over. Overall I did enjoy this game, but you won't miss out on much if you choose to skip over it. I'll give it a 7 because it IS fun the first run through but it gets old quickly and it isn't superbly executed, there were definitely some bugs in there. Expand

1. Lacks any sort of range whatsoever. It also lacks fun. [Jan 2002, p.96]
  2. A solid game in its own right, with gameplay that continues to entertain long after the novelty of driving around Springfield has worn off. [Dec 2001, p.105]
  3. A must for Simpsons fans, and is fun in short bursts, but this kind of game is better suited to the instant gameplay environment of the arcade. You might be miffed when you've seen all there is after a few hours of play.