The Sims Bustin' Out Xbox

Jan 18, 2005
    Awesome game.
  2. Casanova
    Mar 15, 2004
    It is a cool game, nothing more better then this sims. Me and my wife play it for hours and hours, that is the only game she will play besides Elders Scrolls. GOOD JOB.
  3. BobB.
    Feb 9, 2004
    Great Fun!
  4. DavidB.
    Jan 7, 2004
    Addictive. I can't stop playing this bloody game. Now I never really got into the PC versions, for some reason I go against the norm and prefer the XBOX version. the only thing that stops me from giving this a 10 is that sometimes there are truly some frustrating scenarios - trying to get a room full of people out of the can before you wet yourself is impossible sometimes (funny but Addictive. I can't stop playing this bloody game. Now I never really got into the PC versions, for some reason I go against the norm and prefer the XBOX version. the only thing that stops me from giving this a 10 is that sometimes there are truly some frustrating scenarios - trying to get a room full of people out of the can before you wet yourself is impossible sometimes (funny but annoying). The timelines are not realistic, and the social interaction is more difficult than I think it should be. But I can't argue with the fact that I can't stop playing this cursed game - so while I can't give it a 10 - I have to give it a 9. GET IT! Expand
  5. Uter
    Jan 6, 2004
    I like the game, and think it's worth owning. But it is a bit tedious and repetitive. Sometimes the sim you control is stubborn and doesn't do what you ask which can be annoying. I dreamed about the sims last night.
  6. ChrisH.
    Jan 1, 2004
    A good game that will eat your free time. Some framerate issues but this in no way spoils the game.
  7. KatieY.
    Dec 26, 2003
    It was alright but there isnt any cheats for the game that works or it would have got a better rating. so try harder next time.
  8. VictorP.
    Dec 23, 2003
    Best Sims game out.

#75 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003
#15 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2003

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    With each day presenting a enw opportunity to fly or fall face down, Bustin' Ouot never loses its luster. [Mar 2004, p.83]
  2. GMR Magazine
    It's somehow mind-numbingly mundane and brilliantly addictive at the same time. [Jan 2004, p.92]
  3. Some people might like its micromanagement approach, whereas others will find it very tedious.