The Sims Xbox

1. RayM.
    Apr 8, 2003
    Not fun. I am a fan of the PC version but this one just dumbed down the whole idea with drop down menus and pre-determined modes. I rented it and returned it early it was that boring. Get the PC version if you want to invest in the series unless you are a Sims fanatic.
  2. BobR.
    Jul 16, 2003
    Hated it, It took me a month to buy but I thought it would be cool but now that I have it I wished that I didn't.
  3. ChadC.
    Mar 2, 2004
    Why do so many dorks like this game? I would rather watch my wallpaper peel in my APT then play this game. I bought this game because a friend recommended it and now he is no longer my friend!

#55 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Wall your Sim in a doorless room with no food or toilet facilities, and watch her whiz on the floor. [June-July 2003, p.90]
  2. Everything about The Sims just reeks of quality and charm; from the way that every Sim action is beautifully animated to the way they talk to each other, and you, in voices that you can almost make out. But can’t.
  3. Game Informer
    Through polygonal graphics, tons of new items, and hilarious level-based play, I can honestly say that the Sims has never looked or played better. [Apr 2003, p.93]