8.7

1. JasonK.
    Nov 7, 2004
    Too hard for younger children (who is this game for, anyway?) - the challenge boards are infuriatingly hard and don't allow for even the SLIGHTEST misstep, or you are starting over from the very beginning.
  2. Nuclearpigman
    Jan 7, 2005
    I thought it was real chalenging and i loved the different moves and upgrades.
  3. nanokiwi
    Mar 26, 2006
    Since playing Space Panic and Lode Runner in the 1980s I cant say platformers are my thing - Im mostly an FPS fan. But I got this game having enjoyed the movie and cas i thought my 3 year old might get into it. Unlike other platformers in the past 25 years it got me hooked! I found it pretty challenging, but the controls are very responsive so I always felt if I kept going at it I would Since playing Space Panic and Lode Runner in the 1980s I cant say platformers are my thing - Im mostly an FPS fan. But I got this game having enjoyed the movie and cas i thought my 3 year old might get into it. Unlike other platformers in the past 25 years it got me hooked! I found it pretty challenging, but the controls are very responsive so I always felt if I kept going at it I would get better. Loved the minigames but boy were they demanding (do children really find this stuff easy?) Well having completed the game I can now say that I am indeed a goofy goober. . . highly recommended. Expand

1. The Spongebob Squarepants Movie has impressed me so much that I'm almost embarrassed to admit it. There's loads of variety to keep anybody quiet for ages - it even kept me up, playing until the break of dawn!
  2. Exceedingly colorful, fun to play, and possessed of a great sense of humor, Movie both stands and delivers. It's some delicious sea food meant to be swallowed - whole. [Nov 2004, p.91]
  3. Much more than a cheap commercialization; it's a meaty game that kids and some masochistic adults will enjoy endlessly. [Dec 2004, p.84]