The Suffering: Ties That Bind Xbox

9.1

1. Nov 20, 2015
    simply amazing, the game maintains a constant voltage to an excellent standard, the sound is haughty and graphics comply perfectly, its sequel is good but it is unbeatable an essential Xbox
  2. JuanP.
    Oct 20, 2005
    Excellent spine tingler.
  3. DavidL.
    Oct 8, 2005
    I've played and beat the first game and I thought it was one the best games I've ever played so when "Ties that Bind" came out I instantly got it. It has taken me two days to get to the end but I'm stuck, I can't figure out how to beat blackmore!!!

1. AceGamez
    If you like lots of guns that feel the business, lots of demons who look the business, lots of tension, lots of suspense, a great plot that keeps you guessing and interested, and buckets and buckets of blood, then you'll probably love this.
  2. Edge Magazine
    After the interesting and confident debut of The Suffering last year, Ties That Bind remains a straightforward action game, and one with a coherent story that feels well paced, if too full of schlocky cliché for some. But that is, ultimately, all it does: remains. [Dec 2005, p.106]
  3. Everything in Ties That Bind creates a solid experience that still scares the ever-loving crap s*** out of us all in the office.