9.0

1. CraigS.
    Apr 15, 2005
    Almost gave this title an 8, but there is sooo much to do and it is so addictive, I leaned to a 9. This is my first golf game for the XBOX and I have not been disappointed. At first I thought the play was too easy, but this game shimes when playing agains a group of friends or when moving up to higher levels in the individual ladder competitions. You can jump in for a short 10 minute Almost gave this title an 8, but there is sooo much to do and it is so addictive, I leaned to a 9. This is my first golf game for the XBOX and I have not been disappointed. At first I thought the play was too easy, but this game shimes when playing agains a group of friends or when moving up to higher levels in the individual ladder competitions. You can jump in for a short 10 minute skill game, or invest hours playing rounds of a tournament championship. Graphics are a little weak for an XBOX tiltle, but the game play is spot-on target. Expand
  2. RussB.
    Jan 17, 2005
    I'm having trouble with my user profile, I'm maxed-out in my Attr,colum, But when I go to load my user profile the game just frezzes-up,I have turned it off and tried again with no luck, It Pisses me off because I have over 6-million to spend saved,But had everything...F...n thing..!
  3. JohnW.
    Nov 1, 2004
    Way too much fun. An amazing and addictive game. You should pick it up if you love golf and don't have the time to be out on the real course.
  4. KJ.
    Oct 15, 2004
    Hmm, well this is as easy as it gets i didnt lose one match its quite funny. Graphics are mediocre and yeah im sick of tiger aswell and yes they cant do anymore to this game but better the graphics. definitely gets boring after a while also. I have noticed some weird glitches like when i was putting the ball looked like it kept hitting a wall and wouldnt go any further then 10cm until my Hmm, well this is as easy as it gets i didnt lose one match its quite funny. Graphics are mediocre and yeah im sick of tiger aswell and yes they cant do anymore to this game but better the graphics. definitely gets boring after a while also. I have noticed some weird glitches like when i was putting the ball looked like it kept hitting a wall and wouldnt go any further then 10cm until my shots exceeded. Expand
  5. Buried-In-The-Box
    Oct 5, 2004
    Is anyone else tired of seeing the same athlete on the cover of this franchise year after year? No other sports game uses the same cover guy over and over, why here? You know, there are other great golfers in the world besides Tiger. Some may be even better. He's way overrated and isn't on top of his game like he once was or as good as some others are now. Needs to be called Is anyone else tired of seeing the same athlete on the cover of this franchise year after year? No other sports game uses the same cover guy over and over, why here? You know, there are other great golfers in the world besides Tiger. Some may be even better. He's way overrated and isn't on top of his game like he once was or as good as some others are now. Needs to be called "PGA Tour", whatever year it is, and "featuring" anyone different. Same game as last year with player creation tweaks. This series has finally come to an end. There is no more that can be done here except better graphics on better hardware or at least use the XBOX's hardware instead of porting over the dead-ass PS2 visuals. What is it about EA that makes them hate MS so much that they screw us every year and we either get the worst looking of all multiplatform titles or ours doesn't look any better.? Once again EA is selling the XBOX short with a rehash of an old game with boring PS2 visuals and same old boring Tiger. Expand
  6. AndrewM.
    Oct 4, 2004
    Sensational golf game with heaps of different play modes...a great improvement on an already fine series of games! One issue with xbox, I get a lock up after completing one legend senario and after about 1/2 hr of gameplay I lose commentry and music...this is really wierd...anyone else with this problem?
  7. D.C.
    Oct 4, 2004
    Great game, Tiger proofing is so cool.
  8. Dave
    Oct 3, 2004
    TW Golf 2005 has deplorable graphics for its sports genre. It seems the XBOX version received no special attention. In addition, the game is unrealistic. It is barely saved by the new additions to the game.
  9. BenL.
    Sep 25, 2004
    Excellenct game.
  10. BradS.
    Sep 23, 2004
    This game is all about fun. Xbox live has pumped this up to the "must play" status in the world of online gaming. Now, you can create a character to look like anybody you can possibly imagine. Have fun with it.
  11. J.T.
    Sep 22, 2004
    Great Game, I love the Legends that are included in this years game.

I am a changed man after playing this game and I think anybody who hasn't bothered to play golf games before should really give this a try; you'll be surprised, I promise.
  2. If there's any reason to buy 2005, it's for the 10 new courses, which look beautiful (as always) and offer enough challenge to keep most players whacking around for weeks. [Nov 2004, p.99]
  3. It’s debatable whether or not this is worth buying if you own last year’s game…it comes down to how rich you are and how much you like golf. [Nov 2004, p.118]