Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 Xbox

8.9

1. Dave
    Jan 22, 2006
    I'm still trying to figure out how many people on this board are getting paid to give this game high marks. Everyone seems to be focusing on the really cool graphics and combat realism. I have played GR and GR2. GR is about as close to tactical simulated squad combat as there ever was. It was all about being able to granularly control your team and GR allowed that functionality I'm still trying to figure out how many people on this board are getting paid to give this game high marks. Everyone seems to be focusing on the really cool graphics and combat realism. I have played GR and GR2. GR is about as close to tactical simulated squad combat as there ever was. It was all about being able to granularly control your team and GR allowed that functionality flawlessly. In GR2 your best chances for survival in single mode would be to frag your team first and go it alone. The AI in GR was fair but the AI in GR2 is horrid. I would not give this game to my worst enemy. Expand

The multiplayer is the best part of the game on or offline. The levels of co-op tension within the game is unmatched by any other title.
  2. "Ghost Recon" was not a bad game but what Red Storm have done this time around is definitely more action packed and the online play really tops it all off to make Ghost Recon 2 one of the best tactical shooters of the year, if not the best.
  3. The gameplay this time around is much more refined, and even more mainstream one could argue, in an effort to appeal to a broader range of gamers. The missions are much more hectic, intense and dynamic.