6.0

1. Feb 21, 2015
    Let's face it: Although critics (that get paid to write decent reviews for a popular game like this one) kept rating this laughably cheap, poorly made version of the game higher than the PlayStation 2 version (which was MUCH better by comparison), this game doesn't deserve any of the ratings that it got. The graphics are AWFUL for an Xbox game, the multiplayer could have been MUCH better,Let's face it: Although critics (that get paid to write decent reviews for a popular game like this one) kept rating this laughably cheap, poorly made version of the game higher than the PlayStation 2 version (which was MUCH better by comparison), this game doesn't deserve any of the ratings that it got. The graphics are AWFUL for an Xbox game, the multiplayer could have been MUCH better, and it doesn't have anything the previous Ghost Recon games had that made them good. This game needs to be buried in a landfill like E.T. Expand
  2. KrisP.
    Mar 9, 2006
    This game is reallly meant for 360, but if your lokking for a new game to fill that emtyness inside then go right ahead and buy it.
  3. KrisB.S.
    Mar 9, 2006
    The best FPS for the xbox this year,and a instant GOTY.
  4. AaronB
    Mar 10, 2006
    Don
  5. BarryD.
    Mar 11, 2006
    I am disgusted, angry and pissed off! Ubisoft abandoned the Xbox for the 360. I am sure the 360 version is great but they did no even try to give us hard core loyal Xbox ghost a decent game. it is a step backward. Summitt Strike makes this look like a PS1 game. What happened to the load out screen? everyone is carrying a sniper rifle?! this is not Ghost Recon. I have invested hundreds of I am disgusted, angry and pissed off! Ubisoft abandoned the Xbox for the 360. I am sure the 360 version is great but they did no even try to give us hard core loyal Xbox ghost a decent game. it is a step backward. Summitt Strike makes this look like a PS1 game. What happened to the load out screen? everyone is carrying a sniper rifle?! this is not Ghost Recon. I have invested hundreds of hours online playing Ghost Recon and now after waiting and anticipating a great game I get garbage like this and we are supposed to like it. Its not about the fans or loyalty anymore its all about the market share. I guess if I want a decent version I must but a 360. But I wonder if that version is all hype too!? Again I am totally disgusted true fans don't waste your money! Expand
  6. KpAK
    Mar 11, 2006
    This game is unpolished and rushed to market. The Xbox Live games have hardly any options, poor use of rumble features, only 2 person coop online, poor aiming... and the list goes on and on. I was a huge fan of Ubisoft but not any more... this is not worthy of the name.
  7. Josh
    Mar 13, 2006
    Over all a good game. But there are numerus flaws like the aiming, only one person sqaud and lack of chooing weapons at the beging of each levle.
  8. NickG.
    Mar 18, 2006
    this game totally lost the ghost recon look, and gameplay as well. It looks and plays like rainbow six. Plus they got rid of the 3rd person view, and you can't lay down when your playing. Having the future in weapons and gear is great but overall this game sicks. I'm highly disappointed with this game.
  9. Elijah
    Mar 23, 2006
    For the mere price of 50$ you can pick this worthless shell of a game that is great on the X-box360. That's the key here, GRAW is only good on the 360 on the normal x-box it is simply crap. Bad Graphics, bad gameplay, idiot A.I. and extreme lack of fun along often glitchy controls, and let's not forget that the game lags frequently in single player mode, make this the most For the mere price of 50$ you can pick this worthless shell of a game that is great on the X-box360. That's the key here, GRAW is only good on the 360 on the normal x-box it is simply crap. Bad Graphics, bad gameplay, idiot A.I. and extreme lack of fun along often glitchy controls, and let's not forget that the game lags frequently in single player mode, make this the most dissapointing game i've played this year. Ubisoft have officially left current gen owners behind. Anyone who thinks this game is good has really low standards. If anyone would be willing to lay down fifty bucks for this game then they should use the fifty bucks to get a catscan. Ubisoft should be ashamed of themselves they had been on streak of delivering great game after great game. Everything has to an end and i guess. Expand
  10. JamieMoore
    Apr 4, 2006
    I really liked the graphics...the story line was good too!
  11. DanaQ.
    Apr 19, 2006
    Great game on Xbox Live!
  12. JeremyD.
    Feb 26, 2007
    This game is an all around good game. The campaign mode is a bit confusing but the mutiplayer mode is fun and full of different options so I can never be bored.
  13. May 20, 2013
    Terrible game that brought nothing of interest to fans of previous games in the series. A crappy port which at least will waste your time, at most jaundice you to the entire series. Not unplayable bad, but poorly executed, clunky and dull.

1. Unfortunately, it's obvious that Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter was developed as a glimmering next-gen title and subsequently shoe-horned into the power-challenged Xbox. The result is simply too much for the Xbox to handle. It feels stripped down and lacking in too many crucial areas.
  2. With 16 players and 16 guns blazing, the game is violent bliss, and certainly a war demanding to be fought over and over again. [Apr 2006, p.58]
  3. GRAW is brimming with atmosphere, has brilliant, open levels and challenging AI that will put your shooting skills to the test. [April 2006, p.74]