Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Xbox

Mar 10, 2006
    Don
  2. BarryD.
    Mar 11, 2006
    I am disgusted, angry and pissed off! Ubisoft abandoned the Xbox for the 360. I am sure the 360 version is great but they did no even try to give us hard core loyal Xbox ghost a decent game. it is a step backward. Summitt Strike makes this look like a PS1 game. What happened to the load out screen? everyone is carrying a sniper rifle?! this is not Ghost Recon. I have invested hundreds of I am disgusted, angry and pissed off! Ubisoft abandoned the Xbox for the 360. I am sure the 360 version is great but they did no even try to give us hard core loyal Xbox ghost a decent game. it is a step backward. Summitt Strike makes this look like a PS1 game. What happened to the load out screen? everyone is carrying a sniper rifle?! this is not Ghost Recon. I have invested hundreds of hours online playing Ghost Recon and now after waiting and anticipating a great game I get garbage like this and we are supposed to like it. Its not about the fans or loyalty anymore its all about the market share. I guess if I want a decent version I must but a 360. But I wonder if that version is all hype too!? Again I am totally disgusted true fans don't waste your money! Expand

1. Unfortunately, it's obvious that Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter was developed as a glimmering next-gen title and subsequently shoe-horned into the power-challenged Xbox. The result is simply too much for the Xbox to handle. It feels stripped down and lacking in too many crucial areas.
  2. With 16 players and 16 guns blazing, the game is violent bliss, and certainly a war demanding to be fought over and over again. [Apr 2006, p.58]
  3. GRAW is brimming with atmosphere, has brilliant, open levels and challenging AI that will put your shooting skills to the test. [April 2006, p.74]