Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown Xbox

6.6

1. SpencerH.
    Dec 8, 2005
    most people who play this game dont take the time to learn all the little things that help you out, like hiding spots and out thinking your oponent. kids online coming from halo expect to run strait at someone and kill them without dying themselves and i admit that does work sometimes but its not the way this game is meant to be played.
  2. Nerdbikerz
    Oct 12, 2005
    Get off your highhorses and get on the lockdownwagon! (wtf... dont ask) but seriously, everybody's tripping ballz! people talkin' the new rainbow six down can't have actually played the game! it blows 90% of other FPSes out of the water! check it out, wussies!
  3. DavidC.
    Oct 12, 2005
    Maybe I'm just weird, cuz I love the new RB6 - I've been a diehard RB6 fan since day one, and I strongly disagree with all the talk about "not staying true to the older games." RB6 shouldn't be about graphic or competitive mastery. It's always been about community gameplay and long periods of addictive fun. I know I'm hooked...
  4. Rick
    Oct 7, 2005
    The best raindbow 6 game yet. A little less realistic but thats a good thing. Its the first game since Halo to eat up this much of my online x-box time. I would rather play this than just about anything else. The single player could use something just a bit more but even split screen this game is more fun. Enjoy.
  5. Topknott
    Sep 28, 2005
    great online multiplayer, sucky one player.
  6. Kev
    Sep 13, 2005
    This game is damn fun...both online and off. The PEC mode is a welcome addition and although the game is not as realistic as previous iterations, it is still quite enjoyable. My only gripe is that the lag in multiplayer can get pretty bad, but that may just be my connection. However, I understand why die-hard Rainbow Six fans dislike this game because really.....it is a different game.
  7. BobH.
    Sep 13, 2005
    Best game evar.
  8. JohnI.
    Sep 10, 2005
    This is a great game, the best rainbow six game yet. Sweet graphics and exellent gameplay. However it seems to me like the sam old things that u can do nothing really new about it but its an 8 for me...
  9. TomA.
    Sep 9, 2005
    I like it. It's different ... but I like it.
  10. Cargo
    Sep 9, 2005
    Sweet!
  11. JeffA.
    Sep 8, 2005
    What do you do with a series like Rainbow Six when it is getting old? You breathe new life to it. Ubisoft could have just made the game the same as previous intallments with some new maps but they didn't take the easy way out. There are plenty of new characters and weapons, both of which have far greater detail than ever before. The AI is better and the terrorists move faster than What do you do with a series like Rainbow Six when it is getting old? You breathe new life to it. Ubisoft could have just made the game the same as previous intallments with some new maps but they didn't take the easy way out. There are plenty of new characters and weapons, both of which have far greater detail than ever before. The AI is better and the terrorists move faster than ever before. The sniper mode element that Ubisoft added to the game works and blends perfectly into the missions. The game has a frantic feel to it which makes it more realistic. The new visor view is very well done and when your character is taking hits, the visor starts to fill up with bullit holes accordingly. The effect works well and when you are shot a few times you are running around frantically because you can barely see. If you want the same old, tired Rainbow game then keep playing what you have but if you want a faster paced, better detailed, more exciting Rainbow game then look no futher. This is a huge step in the right direction for the series. Expand
  12. Neo51
    Sep 8, 2005
    You guys are out of your mind. Everyone says it sucks but you have to look past the online play to say that. Single player is solid and smooth, sure menu screens are buggy but who cares. It's the first few days of its release. Of course there will be issues. Give Ubisoft a break!
    Sep 7, 2005
    Damn good looking game. Lots of fun!
  14. Bragolo
    Aug 31, 2005
    Great!! amazing!!! the best rainbow six !!!!
  15. JakeJ.
    Apr 21, 2005
    good first peson shooter!

#23 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    If you don't have Xbox Live then you aren't going to get the full package, it's as simple as that.
  2. Burn enemies to death with White Phosphorous or just gun them down using a multitude of weapons. Whatever your mood, you're sure to have a good time.
  3. Lockdown continues the tradition of solid shooters in the Tom Clany franchise, but doesn't try to change the status quo by doing anything revolutionary.