Tony Hawk's American Wasteland Xbox

7.7

1. KykeM.
    Nov 2, 2005
    The graphics are'nt the best, but the rich environment and the freedom to skate is very cool,so that's why I give it a 9.
  2. HonyTawk
    Oct 28, 2005
    I would give THPS2, 3, and 4 all 10/10s. But the THUGs and this one can sort of be lumped together. They're disappointing, but good enough to still warrant an 8. The gameplay remains fun, but the new levels and goals could use a lot more inventiveness and originality. Very few are memorable or distinctive.
  3. SamM.
    May 7, 2006
    never played a better game i dont no what the others are on about tony hawks has awsome graphix and is almost real this is a most buy.
  4. Sam
    May 23, 2006
    The THPS and rather short THUG series were great, and I was expecting a similar game with some different twists to call it a new game. I got a new game alright, but just a different one than I expected. Basically, the whole game feels like you've won 100% of your Dad's inherritance, but he only had 500 dollars in it.
  5. DevanP.
    Nov 4, 2005
    Good Game.
  6. GregH.
    Dec 11, 2005
    i like the trailers but what is the game realy like.
  7. BobR.
    Dec 18, 2005
    it is one of the worst (best) games ive played today!
  8. SeanC.
    Dec 25, 2005
    this is the best tony hawk game yet. the way you can roam around all of california and go into stores and stuff it is cool.

#46 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. Though it might not be as great as "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2" in my mind, it's still a pleasure to play.
  2. AceGamez
    An old game in new clothing.
  3. Edge Magazine
    The title is just painfully apt: never has a free-roaming structure brought so little to improve the quality of a game's world. The mooted open-ended environments of Tony Hawk's American Wasteland feel like a fallacy, a bleak repackaging for hocking the game to a jaded audience. [Dec 2005, p.107]