8.5

1. BlueFalcon
    Jul 18, 2005
    I agree with the person below. This is more fun than underground 1 and 2. It's also one of my favorite games of all time.
    May 17, 2004
    This is my favorite game in the series.
  3. TommiR.
    Sep 24, 2003
    Some people compare this game to THPS3 and complain that only few improvements have been made and therefore they give low scores. Shame on! THPS3 was already good, but THPS4 is even better!
  4. AndrewW.
    Aug 14, 2003
    If you don't own the other THPS then buy this one... however, if you have three... hmmm or even the legendary first one i would rent it to see if it's worth your $28-$50 (canadian that is, eh)....
  5. LazyLewis
    Jul 7, 2003
    I am a huge fan of this game! I remember the days of the original on the play station! But come on! You would think that the game would have improved dramatically by the fourth sequel right? Well it really hasn't! When you buy a sequel at number 4 you are expecting a lot! And I was! Until I walk away from the console in disbelief that they had just churned out another copy of the I am a huge fan of this game! I remember the days of the original on the play station! But come on! You would think that the game would have improved dramatically by the fourth sequel right? Well it really hasn't! When you buy a sequel at number 4 you are expecting a lot! And I was! Until I walk away from the console in disbelief that they had just churned out another copy of the original! Shame on your activision! Shame, shame, shame! Expand
  6. TheGameMan
    Jan 11, 2003
    I don't Know what Josh is smokin' (ooo That is right it is the cheep shi*) But i do know that this is the best game ever made in a series. I have never played any game that is so intence & so extreme that my wife hates it because i can't stop playin' it.
  7. T.Davis
    Jan 10, 2003
    Wicked game, insanely realistic scenario's, gnarly tricks and sweet skaters...the best THPS yet.
  8. ErickL.
    Jan 3, 2003
    Why does it have to be so good.
  9. Tyler
    Jan 2, 2003
    This is a great game chad muska is the best on it the xbox version is wicked.
  10. WesB.
    Dec 16, 2002
    It kicks ass and josh down there is a .....
  11. DavidM.
    Dec 4, 2002
    Amazing game.
  12. SarahH.
    Nov 29, 2002
    Really great game...
  13. IanR.
    Nov 27, 2002
    Honestly one of the most addidtive games I've ever played.
  14. Josh
    Nov 6, 2002
    Hmm, seems a bit familiar.. Yes.. yes.. Oh, that is right.. I played this game four years ago. Yawn.
  15. AlexB.
    Oct 22, 2002
    I have played thps4 for about 2 weeks now and kicks @ss. i love it so much fun way better than the others... {F#@KING Å} IT IS THE BEST GAME.
  16. WilliamD.
    Oct 18, 2002
    Best series PERIOD.

1. A tough one to score then, but still unquestionably excellent.
  2. While there is no questioning the game's ability to sap huge portions of your life, we'd dare say there may be better ways to spend said portions of said life until next year's edition hits Xbox Live. [Winter 2002, p.92]
  3. Not only is this the greatest THPS yet, but as always is one of the year’s best games. Period.