6.0

1. RichardK.
    Feb 20, 2007
    This game gets worse every time, its sad, your waiting for it to load more than you are playing, create modes are all gone, graphics are an improvement but lacking in EVERYTHING ELSE. Don't waste your money on this, its garbage I wish I didn't buy it.
  2. BlueFalcon
    Dec 6, 2006
    While not horrible, this series has been steadily going down hill since tony hawk's underground. I think the main problem is with level design. For the past few hawk's, the levels have all been boring cities that mostly play the same. Also in this one, they force you to use a custom skater with few options to alter him. I would way way rather just play through the single player While not horrible, this series has been steadily going down hill since tony hawk's underground. I think the main problem is with level design. For the past few hawk's, the levels have all been boring cities that mostly play the same. Also in this one, they force you to use a custom skater with few options to alter him. I would way way rather just play through the single player as a pro skater. Another reason the series has gone stale is the uninventive goals. They're so often boring and involve no thinking - there's no puzzle solving anymore. It's just do such and such a trick here, or collect this many randomly placed objects in the level. There are a few neat ideas and additions, but there's more things that detract than add to the series. I love thps, but you can tell the developers are putting less effort into it. Expand

1. This is the simplest Tony Hawk to date.
  2. If you must play the game on the old Xbox you'll still have a good time; albeit a lonely time. Just don't play it on the 360 or you might never be satisfied with your classic system again. Tony has definitely made the jump to next-gen and you might want to do the same.
  3. The work and innovation that was put in to this game really shows.