Ultra Bust-A-Move Xbox

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. BlueFalcon
    Nov 26, 2004
    4 player... come on, it's about time this series got it. The aesthetic of the game is sickeningly cute - even more so than usual. I don't like the whole asthetic, but the game is very playable and friendly to beginners. It could be decent for the right type of person. But if you've got an N64, you'd be better off picking up any of the bust a moves on that system.
  2. BradA.
    Dec 2, 2004
    Fun, addicting, but monotone. The biggest plus side to this game is that I have finally found a game my wife enjoys playing with me.

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    You'd expect this simple game of aiming and matching like-colored bubbles to feel awfully flat by now, yet amazingly, the bubble-popping action here remains refreshingly effervescent. [Dec 2004, p.93]
  2. Cheat Code Central
    The classic game is as addicting as ever. It starts off extremely easy, perhaps to suck in newcomers and inflate their confidence and then eventually kicks into high gear which will have the easily frustrated adding Suicide Prevention on the speed dial.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    The kooky cutesy Japanese art is perhaps a bit too goofy, and the gameplay is solid, if slightly too easy at first, but prepare to waste a lot of time playing - this title is EXTREMELY hard to put down. [Oct 2004, p.66]