8.4

1. MikeT.
    Sep 28, 2003
    This game really is awsome. I played it, loved it now I'm buying it. This game has crisp graphics, awsome sound and Very unique. We truly know XBOX is the best there is!
  2. KenW.
    Oct 6, 2003
    Way cool! The art is great and the music is too. The game is pure fun.
    Sep 29, 2003
    Truly great platformer, without a doubt the best there is on Xbox. I really don't get the low scores some of the reviewers are giving. This game is what Blinx should have been.
  4. BaronS.
    Jun 24, 2004
    Voodoo Vince is a super little game. Although it doesn't do anything spectacularly new, it does everything so well, you don't really care. It's very playable, has possibly the best music I've ever heard in a game and I've never seen burlap cloth so convincingly put into game graphics. Oh, and it's genuinely funny at times too (unlike many games which attempt Voodoo Vince is a super little game. Although it doesn't do anything spectacularly new, it does everything so well, you don't really care. It's very playable, has possibly the best music I've ever heard in a game and I've never seen burlap cloth so convincingly put into game graphics. Oh, and it's genuinely funny at times too (unlike many games which attempt and fail on this front). Then again, that's down to a personal sense of humour. Wittering over, it's a great wee game and you should be able to pick it up for cheap. Expand
  5. Dakidski
    Sep 12, 2004
    Rock solid platform game for your xbox. Tight production.
  6. DevinB.
    Feb 25, 2005
    Vexes other games.
  7. ValerieA.
    Sep 24, 2003
    Awesome!!!
  8. MattC.
    Jan 25, 2004
    With less and less 'gaming time' each week, Voodoo Vince brings a refreshing outlook to a bleak genre on the Xbox. The humour and easy to play combination makes for many a fun hour.

1. 6 / 7 / 6 / 7 - 26 [Vol 815; 30 July 2004]
  2. A lighthearted traipse through New Orleans's fancifully imagined heart of darkness.
  3. Some puzzles require a more elaborate death, but the concept could have been taken a step further. [Dec 2003, p.82]