8.8

1. NickF.
    Jul 2, 2003
    I would give it an 11, but it won't let me go any higher than a 10. This game is by far the best make for Activision. Ever.
  2. TimB.
    Jul 4, 2003
    If anyone gives this game below a perfact 10 can't find there butt with both hands and a road map. Excellent graphics. Excellent gamplay. Excellent game.
  3. Umbro
    May 13, 2003
    It is the best game yet from Activision.
  4. KabulP.
    Jun 13, 2003
    If you like games that don't suck, this one is for you!!
  5. KenM.
    Jun 17, 2003
    This game rocks harder than anything I've ever seen. Props to Shaba and Activision!
  6. Akasha
    Sep 18, 2003
    Can't put the ***** joy pad down ... i've given up surfing, kitebaording, the mrs, everything - bit of a cliche but this game is Awesome!!
  7. FilazaferX.
    Jan 29, 2005
    This game is an absolute blast. Why didn't anyone tell me about it sooner? Activision should have made some commercials for this one. I will take it over Tony Hawk any day. It's that good.
  8. Aug 22, 2012
    Definitely the most underrated and possibly the best of the SSX-style trick-racing games. I remember picking up this game from the bargain bin out of curiosity, knowing nothing about it, and being startled by how polished and fun it was.

1. 6 / 5 / 6 / 6 - 23 [Vol 785]
  2. The title's most remarkable feature is the towrope's physics. Whether you're taking in slack or using it to slingshot around massive lakes, the rope feels absolutely real and must be played to be believed. [July 2003, p.73]
  3. Thanks to fine scrape-and-splash sound work, subtle controller feedback, accurate impact response, and smart visual rendering, the water and various hard surfaces—whether you encounter them in the flooded city of Springfield or a junk-boat-strewn Hong Kong—"feel" just as they should.