World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 International Xbox

• Release Date: Feb 2, 2005
8.4

1. N.N.
    Oct 2, 2004
    Its the best game to ever have been released...it does have tiny little glitches like the slowdowns during intense action but it is so rare that some players mite never even come across them...a double thumbs up to a game fit to represent the beautiful game on the ps2!!!
  2. StefK.
    Feb 7, 2005
    I've been a FIFA customer since 95, on my PC DOS machine. However, I've always felt since version 2003 that the gameplay was too static, not fluid enough and the animation too bulky. Based on the hyper, I've bought WSWE8 and I must say: this game is fantastic! The gameply is spot on and so is the animation. Everything is so fluid and intense...The controls get some time to I've been a FIFA customer since 95, on my PC DOS machine. However, I've always felt since version 2003 that the gameplay was too static, not fluid enough and the animation too bulky. Based on the hyper, I've bought WSWE8 and I must say: this game is fantastic! The gameply is spot on and so is the animation. Everything is so fluid and intense...The controls get some time to get used to, but fortunately, the traning modes are great. On the negative side, the menus are not well done at all and the text is hard to read (white background on TV is not a good choice). Expand
  3. D.R.
    Feb 8, 2005
    Well, soccer fans it is time to assess the differences between WE8 and FIFA 2005. Of course, this is probably your primary interest. The game play goes to WE8, without question. The audio goes to FIFA 2005 due to the soundtrack. The graphics remain split between WE8 and FIFA 2005. WE8 could have used better lighting and shadowing within the game. In addition, the licensing is split Well, soccer fans it is time to assess the differences between WE8 and FIFA 2005. Of course, this is probably your primary interest. The game play goes to WE8, without question. The audio goes to FIFA 2005 due to the soundtrack. The graphics remain split between WE8 and FIFA 2005. WE8 could have used better lighting and shadowing within the game. In addition, the licensing is split between WE8 and FIFA 2005 due to the exclusive World Cup mode in WE8. FIFA usually releases a completely separate game for the World Cup, a definite mistake. Overall, I have to give a slight edge to WE8 due to the realistic game play and true soccer physics engine. In the end, the game play is the most important part of the equation. Expand
  4. BrianS.
    Mar 11, 2005
    Best soccer game, and arguably best game I've ever played. Anyone who thinks EA's FIFA is better has never played soccer properly (i.e., in real life) or watched it on TV. A minor drawback is that the graphics could have been expanded but this is really nitpicking and doesn't affect the enjoyability of the game. I'd give it 15 if I could.
  5. J.B.
    Mar 24, 2005
    No doubt, this is the best soccer game of all time.
  6. ToluA.
    Mar 3, 2005
    It's like noting else. Its the best game i have have ever played.. Its arguably the best game Ever Made.

#88 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005
#53 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2005

1. The best soccer game on the Xbox to date.
    Even lacking that [online] option, WE 8 stands as the best soccer game of all time. It looks fantastic and plays out of this world.
  3. With wonderfully solid controls, great graphics, enough game modes and enough teams to select, this game is one you should not miss if you love sports in general.