7.9

1. B.Jones
    Apr 1, 2007
    My friends who are devout Madden fans, don't even like soccer, and love football dropped everything after a few games of Winning Eleven. It was so hard to get them to try it, and now they rate it lightyears ahead of Madden. Absolutely the best sport sim I have ever played. Winning Eleven 8 is great too.
  2. JavierF.
    Feb 24, 2006
    Been From a country where soccer is the only important sport I can say that, anyone that can believe that fifa is better that WE, well they don't have a clue WE9 online play is the top of the cake in a very franchise that is running since 1992.
  3. JohnJ.
    Feb 8, 2006
    Great control. Great feel. Great game.
  4. Mav
    Feb 7, 2006
    Best soccer game I've ever played!! Only thing wrong with it is not enough licensed teams, but I spent bet. 1-2 hrs and was able to change all teams names, jerseys, player names, stadium names... everything to their real names, (like fifa has them), and now its perfect. So out of the box I give it a 9/10, with about an hours work in the option files, I give it 10/10. By the way, if Best soccer game I've ever played!! Only thing wrong with it is not enough licensed teams, but I spent bet. 1-2 hrs and was able to change all teams names, jerseys, player names, stadium names... everything to their real names, (like fifa has them), and now its perfect. So out of the box I give it a 9/10, with about an hours work in the option files, I give it 10/10. By the way, if you want a European opinion on soccer games (they know more about soccer than an Americans...) go to www.eurogamer.net. I truly believe they have better judgement over soccer games, just like I'd trust an American site with rating NFL and MLB games. Expand

1. It's so realistic it makes me want to drivearound my block blasting the horn til' midnight.
  2. Hardcore fans will enjoy this game immensely, but casual fans will likely find WE9 too difficult. Even though the game is not for everyone, it is still the best soccer game to date.
  3. This is as close to a complete package you can get.