7.9

1. B.Jones
    Apr 1, 2007
    My friends who are devout Madden fans, don't even like soccer, and love football dropped everything after a few games of Winning Eleven. It was so hard to get them to try it, and now they rate it lightyears ahead of Madden. Absolutely the best sport sim I have ever played. Winning Eleven 8 is great too.
  2. JohnJ.
    Feb 8, 2006
    Great control. Great feel. Great game.
  3. JR
    Dec 6, 2006
    This game could be so much better, I swear if this game teams up with EA. This game could be the leading soccer game, but WE10 is suppose to be for PS3 so now they gunna have them kick ass graphics.
  4. Mav
    Feb 7, 2006
    Best soccer game I've ever played!! Only thing wrong with it is not enough licensed teams, but I spent bet. 1-2 hrs and was able to change all teams names, jerseys, player names, stadium names... everything to their real names, (like fifa has them), and now its perfect. So out of the box I give it a 9/10, with about an hours work in the option files, I give it 10/10. By the way, if Best soccer game I've ever played!! Only thing wrong with it is not enough licensed teams, but I spent bet. 1-2 hrs and was able to change all teams names, jerseys, player names, stadium names... everything to their real names, (like fifa has them), and now its perfect. So out of the box I give it a 9/10, with about an hours work in the option files, I give it 10/10. By the way, if you want a European opinion on soccer games (they know more about soccer than an Americans...) go to www.eurogamer.net. I truly believe they have better judgement over soccer games, just like I'd trust an American site with rating NFL and MLB games. Expand
  5. DaveR.
    Feb 9, 2006
    WWE9 still needs considerable work. Konami certainly hasn't changed much since last year's game. The graphics and commentary is subpar. The gameplay is fairly realistic, still the movements seem staggered and broken. It certainly isn't smooth. In addition, the menus are clunky and controls need revision. Online play simply doesn't make up for a subpar effort. In my WWE9 still needs considerable work. Konami certainly hasn't changed much since last year's game. The graphics and commentary is subpar. The gameplay is fairly realistic, still the movements seem staggered and broken. It certainly isn't smooth. In addition, the menus are clunky and controls need revision. Online play simply doesn't make up for a subpar effort. In my opinion, FIFA 06 literally blows WWE9 away. FIFA 06 only needs a few minor tweaks in the gameplay area to guarantee a crown in 2007. Expand
  6. JavierF.
    Feb 24, 2006
    Been From a country where soccer is the only important sport I can say that, anyone that can believe that fifa is better that WE, well they don't have a clue WE9 online play is the top of the cake in a very franchise that is running since 1992.

1. It's so realistic it makes me want to drivearound my block blasting the horn til' midnight.
  2. Hardcore fans will enjoy this game immensely, but casual fans will likely find WE9 too difficult. Even though the game is not for everyone, it is still the best soccer game to date.
  3. This is as close to a complete package you can get.